Stormy nights〔Kaz〕

You hated storms with all of your heart. They made you jumpy, and they just sounded horrible. The crack of the thunder, the sound of the rain hammering on the room of the Elite Force Penthouse? It all scared you. But your boyfriend Kaz always knew how to make you feel better.

Sometimes when it stormed outside, he'd pop a movie onto the TV. Or he'd make you a really large dinner and a huge ice cream Sunday. Sometimes he'd blast your favorite songs and dance with you just to get your mind off of everything.

But today was different. We were too tired to do something extravagant like every other time it stormed so you just cuddled up on the couch squeezing your eyes shut as you hugged your blanket closer to your body.

"Hey, babe are you okay?" Kaz asked sitting beside you on the couch.

"The thunder is so loud." You whispered cuddling closer to your planet.

"Right, you don't like storms," Kaz whispered moving towards you as he wrapped his arms around your waist cuddling closer to you as you hugged him tightly burying your face in his chest.

You sighed contently, as Kaz as stroked your hair soothingly. And just like that, you couldn't hear the storm outside. It didn't even matter, as long as we were together cuddled up on the couch in the Elite Force HQ.

"GET A ROOM!" Oliver said entering the living room with his hands over his eyes.

Word Count: 245