Saturday at 3〔Kaz〕

Requested by: Starlight_Mia101

You've liked Kaz for along as you could remember I mean you guys have been friends since you were younger since you were Oliver's twin sister. That minor technicality made things a bit hard. Why you might ask? Well, Oliver was a little offer protective and he didn't really want you dating anyone let alone his best friend.

"Cna I date your sister?" You heard Kaz asked Oliver as you stood completely invisible on the stairs entering the living room.

You hadn't been spying on them, but you had been hiding from Skylar since it was July 4th, which meant she could hit you and Bree. You had been ascending the stairs of the Elit Force HQ when you heard Kaz ask Oliver that question. 

It had completely caught you off guard. You had nearly exposed yourself almost tumbling down the stairs and disarming your invisibility. Oliver had been seated on the couch beside Oliver nearly falling off it as he stared at Kaz in disbelief.

"Who (Y/N)? Because I know that you're not talking about that sister." Oliver said glaring daggers at Kaz.

"But I am, I really like her so can I date her?" Kaz asked pleading his best friend for your sake.

Wow. Kaz actually liked you enough to beg Oliver tp date you. Hold up why was Oliver in charge of that? You watched Oliver ponder something over in his mind before thinking of a good question to ask Kaz.

"Where would you take her on a so-called date?" Oliver asked getting all protective over you.

I mean it was really sweet but slightly annoying, you just wanted to date Kaz for god's sake! So you sta there invisible waiting for Kaz's answer to Oliver's question.

"I'd take her to a cafe she likes those right?" Kaz said smiling. "And then after I'd take her to a book store and I'd buy her some books because I know she loves books."

Before Oliver had the chance to answer you super sped over to them sitting in between them, making yourself uninvisible, as you smiled at Kaz. Kaz visibly jumped blushing a deep red.

"Saturday at 3, like you said cafe, then the bookstore." You said winking at him, before superspeeding off again.

Word Count: 374