Studying and Cuddling〔Chase Davenport〕

Studying with your boyfriend Chase was never really boring. I mean yeah he loved to babble on about science facts. But it was very cute. The way his eyes lit up when he began to talk about the things he loved. The way he grinned when you understood what he said.

Chase was currently helping you out with your Calculus homework. You were sitting beside him on the couch at his house. You had your homework spread out in front of both you on the coffee table.

"Babe~." You said dropping your pencil on the coffee table before putting your head on his shoulder tiredly as you whined.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He said smiling, as he also dropped his pencil, to look at you.

"I'm tired, we've been studying for hours." You said as you reached for his hand.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Chase asked smiling, at you, as he squeezed your hand.

"Can we cuddle?" You asked shyly blushing.

"Anything for you." He said smiling, turning his whole body around so that he could wrap his arms around your waist.

He then pulled you towards his chest as he laid back on the couch so that you were lying down on his chest. You smiled as you nuzzled your face into his neck.

Like you said before. Studying with Chase was never boring. 

Word Count: 226