Pink〔Chase Davenport〕

If you were being completely honest Adam tended to be a little too rude to Chase. I mean the poor guy never got a break his brother was always punching him, teasing him, or pranking him. But you would never forget the day that you had been hanging out with your favorite mentor Chase in the mentor's quarter. 

Chase had been taking a shower while you watched TV on your student tablet then out of nowhere, you heard an ear-splitting screech come from the mentor's bathroom. So you ran up to the door, worried for Chase as you pressed your ear up against the door. 

"Chase are you okay?" You called out into the bathroom.

"No! I look stupid!" He said screaming. 

"No, you don't!" You said somewhat laughing as you pulled your ear off of the door. 

It obviously had to be a prank of Adam's that had made him scream that much. Chase pulled the door angrily, revealing him standing there red-faced with light pink hair spiked up. He was wearing his salmon-colored shirt, with white shorts. You wanted to laugh at him badly but you knew that he was mad right now.

"I look so stupid!" He yelled frustrated as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"I think it's cute." You said looping your fingers with Chase's. 

It was now or never. So you did it, you stood up on your tippy-toes, placing a quick kiss on Chase's lips. You pulled away to see him slightly confused with a bright pink blush on his face. But not a even a second later he cracked a large smile, making you smile as well. 

Pink suited him really well.

Word Count: 278