Give me some love〔Leo Dooley〕

Your boyfriend Leo was very needy. Not in a bad way, but a cute way. He loved to cuddle, kiss, and hug you. Ever since you started dating when you were both fifteen it's always been '(Y/N) give me some love'. And even to this day, it's still the same one year later.

"(Y/N)!" Leo called from his spot on the couch, of the Mentor Quarters.

"Yeah, honey?" You asked smiling from the kitchen counter, of the Mentor Quarters, where you were making a bowl of cereal.

"Come give me some love." He said smirking as he winked at you.

"I'm busy." You said rolling your eyes as you chuckled at him.

"Fine," Leo said sighing form the couch.

As you poured some milk into your fresh bowl of cereal, you frowned. Why was Leo so quiet? Normally Leo kept begging you to 'give him some love'. Why was he quiet. Then out of nowhere, you felt yourself being lifted off of the ground.

"Leo!" You said laughing, as Leo picked you up with his bionic arm.

Leo walked you over to the couch, dropping you down onto the couch. He then climbed over you with his arms were on either side of your head. You laughed lightly blushing as Leo looked down at you.

"Can you give me some love now?" Leo asked smiling.

"Of course, sweetie." You said laughing, as you cupped his cheeks, connecting your lips to his.

Leo always knew how to convince you to give him some love.

Word Count: 247