The Dance〔Daniel Davenport〕

After lots of convincing, you and your other bionic friends were able to convince Mr. Davnport to have a school dance at the Bionic academy. Most of the students had been blank slates when they started at this school so for most of them including you this was going to be your first school dance.

The only teens in the whole academy that had actually been to a school dance before were Adam, Bree, Chase, Daniel, and Leo. So when you had found out that you would finally be able to attend a school dance, you felt your heart flutter out of your chest as you thought of all that could happen that night.

Perhaps Daniel might even talk to you, or ask you to dance, or kiss you!? Oh, who were you kidding!? Daniel, was extremely popular, here. And he was good lookign what could he possibly want with you?

Well, at least that was what you told yourself as you slipped into your plain (F/C), A-line dress, for the party. Your (H/C), hair was just resting on your shoulders, as you slipped into your (S/F/C), heels, that matched your dress perfectly.

You stood up from your vanity, in your private dorm, heading over to the door. You pulled the door open stepping outside and shutting it behind you. Once you were in the hall, you walked over to the Hydraloop, area. You pressed the button on the wall, causing the Hydraloop to appear.

You entered the Hydraloop, sitting down only to arrive, at the entrance hall of the school. You nervously flattened down your (F/C), dress, as you walked over to the training area, where the dance was being held. You went to approach your friends when you felt someone take your hand spinning you around lightly.

You laughed a bit as you came to a stop in front of Daniel, who flashed a bright grin in your direction. You blushed a bit as he held both of your hands in his own. You looked up into his brown eyes, as he opened his mouth to speak.

"May I have this dance?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"You may." You said blushing as Daniel, kissed one of your hands before spinning you around.

This was going to be a great dance.

Word Count: 381