Heart went oop-〔Daniel Davenport〕

Requested by: AveryWheelans

"Adam?" You asked hesitantly stepping into the mentor's lounge.

"Yeah (Y/N/N)?" Adam asked picking up the couch.

"I need your help." You said shyly stepping forward as he put the couch back down onto the ground.

"Talk to Adam," Adam said sitting down on the couch as he patted the empty seat beside him.

"Well, I like this guy and you know since it's Valentine's Day I was wondering if maybe you could tell him I liked him.?" You said nervously fiddling with your thumbs.

"Sure who is it?" Adam asked with a smile.

"D-Daniel." You whispered almost inaudibly.

"What?" Adam asked loudly making you jump.

"Daniel." You said slightly louder so that he could hear you.

"Great joke!" Adam said bursting with laughter.

"It's not a joke." You muttered blushing.

"Oh. Well, then I'll help you!"

***

"Daniel, someone wanted me to tell you something!" Adam said running up to Daniel who'd been stretching in the training area.

"What is it?" Daniel asked as you watched them from across the room where you were chatting with Bree.

"(Y/N), has a crush on you happy valentine's day!" Adam said with jazz hands.

You stood there petrified, you'd hoped that Adam would have done that when you weren't in the room. But suddenly you didn't mind being in the room, as Daniel turned towards you with a smile on his face and a blush on his cheeks. And just like that, your heart went oop-.

Word Count: 247