Beautiful〔Oliver〕

You had always been a bit insecure when it came to your looks. Loads of people complimented you on your looks, but you didn't feel beautiful. But your boyfriend Oliver loved to remind you that he thought you were beautiful. Any time he and you were alone, he would cuddle up beside you whispering sweet nothing into your ears, as he told you that you were perfect and beautiful.

You loved him for that. He was always making you feel better about your self. He made you feel like you belonged and that you truly were beautiful. Your favorite time that he had called you beautiful, was the night that of Valentine's Day. 

Because of a Mission, he ended up completely missing Valentine's Day. Since you weren't part of the Elite Force you just stayed behind at the Headquarters waiting for the team to come home anxiously. When they arrived home everyone headed to bed exhausted, as Oliver sat with you on the couch.

He had reached her finger under your chin tilting your head to face you. He smiled at you making you smile sadly. You'd barely seen him the whole past week because of Rodissius's children, and the chaos they had been causing everywhere. 

"I missed you." He said looking into your (E/C) eyes.

"I missed you too." You said back.

"Happy Valentine's Day my beautiful queen." He said kissing you gently on the lips.

His compliments and kissing always just made things better.