Prizes〔Spin〕

Requested by: Chaeyeonbiased

Spin seemed to love the idea of taking you on cute dates. He liked to spoil, you with kisses, cuddles, and gifts. But his favorite thing to do was to take you to the Mission Creek, Summer Fair. The fair was set up every year, in a large empty parking lot. 

It was open every single Saturday, and Sunday, throughout the whole summer. Which meant every Sunday of the summer was devoted to the amusement park. Spin especially liked to win prizes for you. But today after you stared a little to longingly, at a giant panda stuffed animal, Spin ended up guaranteeing you that he'd win it for you.

You'd been there for at least thirty minutes watching your boyfriend as he tried to win the ring toss. As he tossed his last ring losing again, you pulled him aside before he could waist even more money.

"Spin!" You said laughing, as he pouted.

"Why'd you drag me away I was so close to winning!" Spin said putting his hands on your hips.

"That's the thing, you've been playing that game for the past thirty minutes!" You said chuckling as you put your arms around his neck.

"But I wanted to win you the stuffed animal!" He said pouting a bit.

"It's fine really." You said smilign at his cuteness, as you placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Give me one more chance!" Spin said with his puppy dog eyees.

"Fine, but after we'll go get some cotton candy!" You said happily letting go of him as he walked back over to the stand.

"Deal." He said handing the clerk, some money, as he took the three rings from the man.

Spin took the rings in his hand holding them carefully, as he looked at the moving bottles. Than very carefully he tossed the first ring which landed around a bottle. You silently cheeered not wanting to distract Spin, who threw the second ring which landed on another bottle. You jumped up and down slightly as Spin smirked with confidence, as he threw the last ring. 

"YES!" Spin said throwing a fist pump,as the man handed him the giant panda, that you'd been longing for.

"Great job babe!" You said running  over to him.

"For you m'lady." He said smirking as he handed you the giant panda. 

You held the large panda in one of your hands as you hugged Spin with the other. He laughed kissing you lightly on the lips, as you grinned hugging the stuffed animal to your chest.

Word Count: 424