Don't worry about me〔Chase Davenport〕

Future Leo had told all of you that Chase, Bree, and Adam, would never come back form their mission. But for some reason, the Bionic Trio was determined to save all of those people no matter what it took. Even if it meant dying.

"Don't worry about me." Chase, said cupping your cheek.

"But Chase, you heard what future Leo, said!" You said worriedly taking his free hand.

"I know but I have to do what I have to do to save others." He said smiling sadly at you.

"Chase, I can't lose you you're my best friend!" You said sadly looking him in the eye, as tears began to fall down your face.

"Everything will be okay," Chase said, kissing your knuckles.

"I love you." You whispered smashing your lips onto his.

Chase wrapped his arms around your waist tightly as he kissed you back. Both of you felt sparks fly as you kissed each other passionately as if your lives depended on it. Once you broke apart he smiled sadly.

"I love you too, with all my heart." He whispered letting go of you.

He walked over to his siblings who were waiting for him at the back entrance of the Lab. You waved sadly as Chase headed out of the lab with his siblings. And with that, you prayed with all your heart that Chase would be okay.

Word Count: 223