Don't touch my sister!〔Sebastian〕

Okay, so there was one problem with dating your brother's enemy. The fact that they were always competing, or arguing. I mean being the youngest Davenport wasn't easy especially when you had every single one of your older siblings trying to protect you even though you were stronger than the three of them combined.

You were currently sitting at the cyber desk, with your brother Chase as he constructed some lesson plans for the next week. It was currently Sunday afternoon, so most of the students were out on the main laned with Mr. Daenport for a field trip.

Chase began bouncing ideas off of you, as you scrolled through your phone until you heard someone come up from behind you.

"How about I teach them how to defuse bombs?" Chase asked looking up from his planning notebook to look at you.

"Sure that's good." You muttered rolling your eyes as you looked back down at your phone.

"(Y/N)!" A happy voice called out from behind you making you turn around with a smile on your face.

"Babe!" You said smiling, as you jumped up from your seat to wrap your arms around Sebastian's waist.

He hugged you back tightly burying his face in your hair. You missed Sebastian a lot this week. Between teaching as a mentor, hanging out with your family, and preparing lessons, you hadn't had any time to see your favorite student and boyfriend.

Chase didn't pay attention to you guys until Sebastian leaned down to kiss you on the lips. Just as Sebastian's lips were about to connect with your own he was pushed away by an invisible force. You looked aroudn angrily, seeing Sebastian pushed up on the wall across the room form you.

"Don't touch my sister!" Chase said holding Sebastian against the wall with his telekinesis.

"You're sister is my girlfriend!" Sebastian retorted.

Like you mentioned earlier, it was always an argument.

Word Count: 313