Talk〔Kaz〕

Requested by: Starlight_Mia101

"We have to do something!" Bree said standing up the moment a sulking Kaz left the room.

"Yeah, Kaz seems super unhappy, and (Y/N) hasn't talked to anyone besides Adam," Chase said standing up.

Mr. Davenport had sent Adam to join the Elite Force, (Y/N), had quickly clicked with him as they began hanging out. But Kaz (Y/N)'s boyfriend of three months had seemed a bit jealous. They seemed to drift apart, not talking at all. Kaz was always sad, and (Y/N), didn't talk to anyone besides Adam.

"We should lock them in a room together so that they have to talk through their feelings!" Skylar said grinning like a maniac.

"That could work!" Oliver said grinning.

"Than let's do it!" Bree said as they all put their hands together.

***

"I left some candy in there for you!" Oliver said leading you over to the large storage closet.

"Yeah right." You said rolling your eyes, as you stooped in front of the shut door. "Why should I go in there?"

"Because I said so," Oliver said pulling the door open shoving you inside and locking the door.

"Ow!" Someone called out from the ground, as you tripped over them.

"Sorry! Oliver pushed me in here!" You said standing up moving off of the person.

"(Y/N)?" The voice asked.

"Kaz?" You asked bewildered. Why was Kaz in the storage closet? You flipped the light switch to see Kaz sitting on the ground-hugging his knees to his chest.

"What are you doing here?" Both of you asked at the same time laughing together.

"You first." You said smiling into the dark.

"I don't know I was just sitting on the couch when Bree supersped me in here shutting the door behind me," Kaz said shrugging.

"Oliver just shoved me in here." You said laughing a bit.

"I think they want us to talk," Kaz said clearing his throat.

"How do we do that?" You asked nervously. Feelings weren't your thing.

"I guess we just say what we're feeling," Kaz said scratching his neck. "Well, I miss you. We haven't been talking a lot on since Adam showed up." He blushed looking at the ground. "I guess I was kind of jealous. You seemed to like him way more than you ever liked me."

"That's not true Kaz, I like your way, more I just talked to him a lot since we're good friends, but you'll always be the most important guy in my life. If I'd known how you were feeling I would have hung out with you more." You said trying to comfort Kaz as you looped down on his lap giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Are you okay now?"

"Perfect," Kaz said smiling at me as he leaned in for another kiss.

"It worked!" Oliver screamed pulling the closet door open scaring you so much that you feel off of Kaz's lap.

Word Count: 489