Death of me〔Chase Davenport〕

Chase Davenport was amazing. Well, at least that was what you thought of him. He was smart, cute, kind, and caring. Everything any girl could want in a guy. the only problem was that he didn't seem to like you. I mean he didn't even seem to notice your existence. You were Leo's best friend so it wasn't like he never saw you. He just didn't see you the way you would've hoped for.

You and Leo had agreed to meet up at his house to study, so that's where you were. On the Davenport couch working on your math homework, with your best friend Leo, as your mind drifted over to his stepbrother. Chase was currently in the kitchen, making himself an afternoon, snack.

As you worked with Leo, you couldn't help but stare at Chase as he heated himself up a frozen pizza. Out of nowhere Chase turned around spotting you starting at him. He winked with a smirk on his face before turning back around. You felt your cheeks heat up as you looked back down at your homework with a flustered look on your face.

"This boys gonna be the death of me." You whispered blushing.

"What?" Leo asked looking at you.

"Nothing." You whispered as Chase winked at you again.

Word Count: 210