Bionic〔Adam Davenport〕

You and Adam Davenport had been best friends, for over a year now. Well ever since he began going to Mission Creek High, which had been a little over a year ago. You'd noticed slightly weird things about him and his siblings burn you'd thought not to mention anything. 

Like how Bree would disappear almost instantly, or how Chase would sometimes become a viciously angry psychopath. Or how Adam could lift incredibly heavy things. Or how sometimes they'd miss school for no reason, and how they'd sometimes whisper about a supposed lab.

You tried to ignore these strange things, that kept accruing as you and Adam sat together on the couch, of his huge house, watching cartoons, on his hologram TV. You watched on the screen as the character struggled, to solve a simple math problem. You decided to tease your best friend, so you turned to face him with a playful smirk on your face.

"That's you in math class." You said snickering as you pointing at the hologram screen.

"No its not!" He called out looking at you with mock anger.

"Yes, it is!" You said laughing at him.

"No its not!" Adam called out standing up.

"Yes, i-." You were cut off as you were picked up high into the air.

"AHHHH!" You screamed loudly, as you looked down realizing that Adam had thrown you up into the air with one hand. 

You fell back down from the air waiting for the impact of the ground which never came. You screamed as you opened your eyes to see that you were in Adam's arms. He gently put you down as you began screaming gain comply confused as to how he had thrown you into the air, that fast.

You turned around to bolt out the door, when Adam reach for your wrist, making you twirl around. You looked into his eyes, realizing that he seemed pretty scared so I stooped to see if he had something important to say.

"I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have done that but I'm Bionic." He said smiling awkwardly as he let go of my hand. "You can't tell anyone." He said sitting down on the couch.

"Fine," I said sitting beside him. "But only if you agree to answer my questions."

Word Counts: 370