One prank too many〔Kaz〕

Being on the Elite Force as a Superhero was extremely exciting. Especially, since you were with your best friend Skylar Storm and your all-time crush Kaz. You've liked him since you first met him when you were ten. But now six years later you still hadn't confessed to him. And you definitely weren't planning on it.

Kaz was cute, sweet, and caring. But there was just one thing about him that still annoyed you to this day. His pranking problem. He pranked you at least once every two days, and it drove you crazy.

I mean yeah you loved him, and would never want to change him. But he drove you a bit crazy. However, this time was one prank too many.

You had finally decided to leave your room for the day. Yes, it was literally 2 pm, and everyone had already left their rooms. They all left their rooms to do their owns things, and you were the only girl left in the room but so what? It was your off day, and you wanted to relax.

You walked over to the door of the girl's room with your messy (H/C) hair tied up into a ponytail. You were wearing a white cami tank top and plain pink knee-high pajamas shorts.

But the moment you pulled the door open, a cold bucket of water, fell onto you, soaking you instantly. You let out an ear-splitting scream as you stood there soaking wet, in the door frame.

"KAAAZZZZ." You screamed as loudly as humanly possible.

"Sup, (Y/N)." The cute boy said smirking.

"I have had it!" You screamed in his face catching him off guard.

"Listen I-."

"NO! I'm done with this! This was one prank too many! I don't even understand why I like you so much!" You yelled in his face, not realizing what you had said.

"Wait you like me?" Kaz asked grinning from ear to ear, as he blushed a bit.

"What? No." You said blushing, as you tried to cover up your secret.

"Oh but you do! You just said so!" Kaz said laughing.

"Fine! I do happy now?" You asked angrily stomping as you hugged your soggy arms around your stomach.

"Very." He said smirk.

Kaz stepped forward wrapping his arms around your soggy waist before pressing his lips to yours. You blushed madly as your eyes, fluttered shut. You then used your hands to cup his cheeks, as you kissed him back.

Maybe it was one prank just right.

Word Count: 405