Ice Cream〔Daniel Davenport〕

Requested by: Chaeyeonbiased

Cramps were horrible, to say the least. I mean come on why should anyone have to go through them! But there was no stopping them even as you curled up on the couch of the student dorms. You couch your stomach in agony as tears sprung into your eyes. You hated this time of the month more than anything.

"(Y/N)!" A sweet voice called into the student dorms, as you grimaced.

"What?" You replied groggily not making any effort to move.

"Babe!?" Daniel asked rushing over to the couch to see why you sounded so horrible. "Are you okay?"

"Not really Daniel." You whispered as Daniel held your hand sitting on the ground in front of your face.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked kissing your forehead.

"Cramps." You said quietly.

"What? Oh! Um?" Daniel jumped up letting go of your hand pacing in circles making you laugh. "Do something idiot! What helps with cramps? Think!" Daniel whispered to himself.

"Daniel that's too cute." You whispered smiling.

"Ice cream!" Daniel shouted, running out of the room, leaving you chuckling alone.

Less than a minute later Daniel came running back into the room holding a somewhat large tub of vanilla ice cream with two spoons. He walked over to the couch, as you sat up. He handed you the tub of ice cream and a spoon, as you pulled off the lid.

You stuck your spoon into the ice cream, putting the sweet cold vanilla ice cream in your mouth instantly relaxing. Ice cream always made you feel better and Daniel knew that very well. Daniel sat down beside you wrapping his arms around your waist nuzzling his face in her neck living a small kiss as he relaxed with you. You began to feel better thanks to your amazing boyfriend.

"Thank you." You whispered as Daniel kissed your neck again glad that you were beginning to feel better.

Word Count: 305