Cuddling〔Daniel Davenport〕

Daniel was a great best friend. You had come to discover this, in the last two weeks. But there was one thing about him that always made you laugh. He was very needy. He loved it when you would sit on his lap, with your head on his chest, as he stroked your hair.

Truthfully, you loved cuddling him just as much as he loved cuddling you. But you were shy. You were worried that he might judge you. But you knew that deep down he cared about you and that he would never intentionally hurt you.

It was currently the dead of night, on the Bionic Island. You were currently sitting on the couch, of the student capsule, dorms, working on your homework, on the coffee table, as the other students fell asleep in their capsules.

"(Y/N)!" A voice called out to you from behind you.

"Yeah Daniel?" You asked turning around on the couch to see you adorable best friend who was grinning as his floppy hair fell into his eyes.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked with puppy dog eyes, making your teenage girl heart melt.

"Why not?" You said smiling, as you put aside your homework.

Daniel ran around the side of the couch plopping down beside you. He motioned for you to move closer so you moved onto his lap, cuddling, into his chest. Your legs were hanging off of the edge of the couch, as he kissed your cheek. Then ever so gently he began to trace little hearts on the upper part of your outer thigh.

Cuddling with Daniel was the most relaxing thing in the world.

Word Count: 265