Flirt〔Douglas Davenport〕

Douglas was a great boyfriend, but he was a bit too much of a flirt. I mean since he had turned good three months ago you guys started going out. You were Mr. Davenport's lab assistant. But anytime you tried to work on some new invention Douglas would always only be a few feet away flirting with you.

You were currently sat on your desk in the lab using a screwdriver to screw some metal pieces together. You felt relax as you worked. This always happened to you when you worked in the lab. You just felt so into your work. 

"Oh (Y/N)!" A voice called out from the elevator at the entrance of the lab.

You rolled your eyes playfully as your boyfriend Douglas, made his way over to wrapping his arms around your neck loosely, as he kissed your head. You sighed contentedly, before remembering that you had a deadline, for this work.

"Babe, I really don't have time for this." You said turning back to your work.

"If beauty were time, you'd be an eternity," Douglas said winking at you as you blushed rolling your eyes.

"Seriously, Douglas not now." You said standing up with a smile threatening to reveal itself.

"Fine then tonight," He said winking at you before walking right out the door, leaving you standing there a blushing mess completely unable to complete your work.