Chapter 1: The start of something new.

Hi my name is Isabella marie swan. I am 18 years old. Let me tell you a little something about myself. I love clothes, drawing, singing, writing songs, dancing, am not clumsy, designing, reading and a lot more. But anyway enough about me right now.
Edward just took my into the woods and dumped me. This was my reaction.

FLASHBACK
"Bella I don't love you. I never did. You were just a destraction for me. You were never anything, just a playtoy, a pet." Edward told me.

"So when you told me I love you it was a lie. And what about your family? I thought they loved me to." I replied with attitude.

He looks at me and starts to laugh. " Yes it was a lie. What would i want with a pethtic worthless human? Your weak and thats all your ever gonna be. The rest of MY family left already."

"OK fine. bitchward. I hope you get burned and die. I wished i never meet you." I replyied angerly. I started to walk back home.

FLASHBACK ENDED.

You see I never loved Bitchward. I only dated him to get close to Jasper. You see the mates are Emmet and Rosalie, carlisle and esme.

Ever since I saw Jasper the first time, I loved him. I feel a strong pull to him. I knew instantly that alice and jasper are not mates because I accidently walked in on Edward and Alice making out, while everyone else was out hunting.