5. (21+)

Jungkook : I SAID FUCKING STRIP YOU SLUT

Y/n's pov

"Kookie, wh-"

"I Said Strip You Fucking Slut" He raised his voice making me flinch by the harshness and I felt humiliated. He's humiliating me by calling me vulgar names and asking me to strip. But I know it's not him. Something is wrong, because the man whom I loved had just showered his love and affection over all the time we were together and now him acting weird is making me worried.

I just stood there trying to figure out what's wrong with him and it felt like the one standing in front isn't the man whom I loved. I stood there without moving an inch, it seemed like my body has stopped functioning completely as I stared at his face hoping that I could get the reason behind his actions. But I didn't know that my actions would make me regret.

Drowning in my own thoughts I didn't notice him reaching me until I felt a burning sensation on my scalp.

"Koo-"

" How dare you whore. I told you to strip!" I got cut off by him tugging my hair harshly which was in his grip.

I kept calling his name to release me but his mind is too clouded with anger.

Grabbing my jaw forcefully as I felt his fingers digging into my skin, he made me to look at him he spoke dangerously in low voice through his teeth. I lost my voice as soon as I stared into his dark fiery orbs.

"You like being a bad slut huh!? I guess you like being punished! Be ready! Daddy will punish you until you learn your lesson!" he left my jaw forcefully making my head to turn the other side.

Tears rolled down my cheek as I felt him attacking my neck a way too harshly. I struggled under his touch not liking the way he's treating me. Acknowledging my weak attempts to struggle he grabbed both my hands and flushed my body against his bringing my hands to rest on my back under his grip.

He bite marks were so painful that I gathered courage to push him away from me. I used all my strength and pushed him away from to which he stumbled back a little bit obviously not expecting my sudden move.

"What happened to you? Why are you"
A deep raspy chuckle reached my ears making me to stop my sentence in the middle and that's when I knew I just made everything worse.

"You keep saying that you love me and still have the nerve to push me huh? Now you brought it to yourself." His voice sounded threatening and it took no time to approach me and lift me up over his shoulder.

"Jungkook! I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you! Please!" I kept struggling over his shoulder but be just carried me towards our bedroom without saying anything. I found it horrifying, his silence is more horrifying.

Stepping inside the room he threw me on the bed making my body to get bounced on the soft mattress and I immediately tried to get off the bed and I lost my hopes when he locked the door closing the my way to escape.

"Kookie! What's wrong with you why are you even doing this?" I need answers but instead I saw him clenching his jaw as he closed his eyes.

"Do you love me?" he asked turning his gaze to mine and I replied back confidently.

"Yes! I love you more than you could even imagine!" I said truthfully.

I love him and that's that's the truth.