9

Tae : - I don't know, Who are you and why are we crossing paths with each other again and again.
I hope I'll get all the answer i am looking for when you wake up.

________________________________________________________

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes. The hospital smell made me realise that where i am sleeping , I saw my left hand filled with IV drop. I glanced to my right and an unknown smile formed on my face after seeing the view in-front of me.

When he puts on his Soft boxy smile , All my pain gets relieved

When he puts on his Soft boxy smile , All my pain gets relieved. He keeps on smiling while looking at me. Even i kept on staring at him and got lost in his eyes. I don't even know how much time passed without blinking , Suddenly the nurse voice pulls me back. His earlier words gave me hope to live, He was about to get up from his seat then he stopped and gave his soft toy to me.

Tae : Take him with you, this is my favourite plushie. Don't you dare call him any Weird names.His name is TATA. Get some rest I'll back soon Miss piggy.

The nurse looked at us while giggling at the nickname Tae gave me.

Tae orders the nurse to add some vitamins and zinc tabs in the prescription.

(Nurse gave a slight nod of acknowledgement. and then he takes his leave out of the room.)

(Around Noon)

Author POV ~

It's been over a week that y/n is still in hospital. During the day Tae comes and try to to talk to her, but she always sits there like a dead body. she never speaks anything , she just raises her head to give a nod as response. Seeing this Tae became so sad, He wants to know about her. He wants to help her. He wants to talk to her. Tae only knows her name. As per Tae's order there were 3 nurses assigned to take care of y/n.

It was so hard for Y/n to close her eyes and sleep because whenever she tried to sleep but the moment she spend with haunted her.

Yes now the time they spent together haunted her. She did not want to see his face anymore. She opened her eyes to glance around the room. There were no nurses available for her , but she wanted to pee and was not able to control it. She got up from bed and went to washroom. As she was washing her hands.
Her eyes landed on the mirror, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was pale there was no hint of life on her face her head was all wrapped up with bandages.

She felt like inside her inner Y/n was laughing at her and mocking her.

(Her inner persona urged her to kill herself. Her inner voice is getting loud, screaming at her that she is useless and no one wants her. You are just a trash that does not deserve to love, just kill yourself)

Her knees started feeling weak. She felt so disgusted while looking at her in the mirror.

She fell on the ground and her tears started pouring

She fell on the ground and her tears started pouring. She has no one in this world who cares for her. She has no one to whom she can go back. She has no place to call home. She is all alone. She loathes herself too much that her mind could not handle it. Black dotes started appearing in her vision and she passed out on the bathroom floor.

TBC

Hope u guys doing well extremely sorry for late update and super short chapter

Next chapter will unlock 🔓 with 70votes
Guys you can follow my bts page on instra @real_lovebts7
Please share your opinion I love to read comments

Woah you guys are sooo fast u guys complete 50 votes with 2days well lemme explain about late update I'm doing work from home night shift so I wake up all night from lats few days I'm not feeling well I have sore throat so not able to eat or drink properly so that's why I feel so extremely lazy so I had covid test then I found its positive so sorry guys I'm increasing unlock votes 70votes hope u guys understand 😔

If you guys feeling down and want to talk someone don't forget I'm always here for u guys dm me anytime ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌎🌎🌎🌎