18.

Sudden tire sound of car made Kristi open her eyes. He looked at her with bored eyes again when Kristi saw him, she met with jungkook's intense glare that made her panic. Before she understood what was happening he pulled her into tight hug. He started patting her head. Kristi is scared as she is not aware  of his behaviour and her eyes already started tearing up.

Kristi : I'm sorry....I'm sorry....I'll not tell anyone about today...please don't tell anything about today to my parents, you know what they will do

(She started sobbing loud)

Seeing her cry, he felt bad but he know that he can't fall for her which will make him distract from his aim.

Jungkook : sshhhhh.... I'll not tell anyone and I'm not mad at you, I'm just worried about you

Her sobs stopped after listening his words. she couldn't believe that her fiance and her love was worried about her.

he broke the hug and held her both hands that alone is enough for her to fall in love with him. she really forgot his harsh behaviour towards her.

Jungkook : just stay here

He opened the car door and picked her in bridal style and start walking to his villa. jungkook's simple action made her heart explode. due to heavy rain his hairs are all wet her both hand is around his neck her face  started getting red due to closeness between  them. they entered the villa this is first time she is seeing his house, he opened his bed room and made her stand in bathroom she looks kinda shocked and her mind wandered to the dirty things he can do.

Kristi pov

Wait what we are doing in his house, wait what the fuck?? he bought be me to his fucking bathroom...“ fuck Kristi don't be a horny ass” but he looks so fucking hot right now which is  making my whole body hot in this December and I'm wet too due to rain. before i had dirty thoughts further i noticed he looked at my body “fuck fuck fuck Kristi he looking at you...shitttt. now i understand why I don't feel cold coz my man is freaking hot and making me hot too ” omg my hormones are on fire and his wet white tshirt which is stick to his body, I can clearly see his abs ...i so want to touch him very badly

Jungkook voice pulled her from her wild thoughts

Jungkook : take a shower, i already informed your parents about you staying in my house today. so, don't need to worry and take a shower you are already wet while wandering on road like a lost puppy..... I'm set something for dinner.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face felt warm blush creeping in. I gave a curt nod. He left the bathroom while giving me a smirk.

Half hour later

I was done showering but i suddenly realised i don't have my clothes for me to change, I totally forgot to ask him about my clothes. slowly I opened bathroom door and entered his room. Its completely dark i sighed in relief that he is not in the room, if not I would've been dead with embarrassing, maybe he is in the kitchen.

I sneaked into his wardrobe, I just wore my towel. i can't believe I'm in his bedroom and in a freaking towel. It feels like a dream of thinking all this. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone's hands on my waist which shocked me.

Jungkook : Don't move kristi....you made it hard for me to control myself lemme help you

He pulled a black silk shirt from his wardrobe and jogger before he did something, i pulled his shirt from his hands and ran to the bathroom and locked myself.

Kristi : fuck fuck fuck he was so fucking close...shitttttt

I opened bathroom's door, before i could understand what was happening, I was on bed and he is all over me kissing me on my Fucking lips.....he was kissing so passionately and deeply...i couldn't control myself and started responding to his wild kiss. his one hand landed on my boob and he pinched my clothes nipple hard made me moan into his mouth, which gave him chance to push his tongue into my mout, he slowly dragged his lips from my jaw going to my neck, i forgot everything he has done his bad and rude behaviour, everything. today i understood that he loves me but he doesn't want to show i don't know why

Jungkook : what is running in that pretty head of yours babygirl, don't you like this? I thought this is what you wanted ?

Kristi : no I'm mean yes No

He chuckled seeing her struggling to speak

Jungkook : lemme show you what I can do babyyy

He started kissing me again, i didn't realise that he unclipped my bra until I heard something snap at my back and started sucking my neck and collarbone.....

omg I have never had any man this closer to me

omg I have never had any man this closer to me.... feeling this for the first time I can't control my raging hormones with the fire that he enlighten in my body. I clawed his shirt and pulled him closer I could see him smirking even in dark...that fucking smirk....

He unbuttoned my remaining shirt and threw it away on floor.....he looked at me, i can feel my cheeks turning warm at his gaze, i lowered my eyes. He took my nipple in his fingers and pinched it. A soft gasp escaped my mouth....taking it as a chance he took my nub into his mouth slowly started sucking it. I'm so close to lose my mind at this point. He was playing with my right boob and was sucking my left one.

I couldn't bear not touching him. I snaked my fingers in his hair and tightened my hold pulling him closer to me. He started kissing my belly leaving wet kisses all over my skin which left ticklish sensation.

He played with the waistband of my panty and slowly pulled it away. Slowly skimming his fingers over my heat. He came up started kissing me fiercely while rubbing my clit...i was moaning into his mouth which gave him access into my mouth....taking it as an opportunity he slipped a finger into my core.

Started moving his fingers inside me while kissing me hardly on my lips. I shoved his shirt from his shoulders and trailed my hands all over his naked torso and hot abs.

He increased his fingering speed adding another finger bringing me close to climax. I unbuckled his pant buttons and cupped his clothed member. I started moving my hands as he was fingering me. I was totally lost in pleasure not thinking about any consequences.

He started fingering so hard which made me halt my hands on him.....i couldn't hold back anymore. I felt the knot in my stomach as if something so strong coming out of me.

Jungkook- let it go baby....let it go for me.

I felt the climax ripped out of me. My body was shaking due to the pleasure. He kissed my forehead. I recovered from the best orgasm that i had. I wanted to please him too, i wanted to make him feel the same way like I did ..... and i started kissing him on his neck.

TBC

Tysm my sexy creatures for this much love I'm back again with my new friend Nan6824 we are working together and please read her books too her work is  bomb excellent 👍👍 and again tysm Nan6824