17.

Author Pov

Looking at the fainted girl in his arms he chuckled..

He never knew that this girl was so amusing. He could literally read all her thoughts just by looking at her face. He felt bad for the way he treated her till now.. And the way he'll treat her from now..

She's innocent in all this. He knew, that she doesn't deserve what he is going to do to her, but it's her fate that she's going to become a scape goat for him.

He hates her because of another reason too, that is because she keeps pestering him and clearly expects love, the one thing which he swore that he would never do it again.

He was attracted to her, she's beautiful and gives off a pure and innocent aura that any man would be lucky to have. But attraction doesn't mean he likes her, amusing him doesn't mean that he is interested in her. Foolish girl.

He held her face between his palms and looked at the calm face again.

Still he was surprised that how good the kiss just now felt.. He never felt that good in so many years.

He didn't mean to kiss her then, he just thought of patting her on the head or just hug her a little. Just an action which makes her think that he likes her and she trusts him, it's not that difficult to fool a girl who's been house prisoned by her parents till now.

But the way she looked while walking into the alley, the wet dress which stuck to her like a second skin, the transparent white blouse and the wet hair which made her look like a walking seduction made him go insane, he was blinded by lust or attraction or whatever the Fuck it is. He is a man after all, and he has been celibate and mad for revenge for so many years until now.

He learned to be in control of his emotions but didn't know why he lost control and  kissed her.

And Damn those lips and the taste it's a bliss, remembering the kiss he looked at her small cherry lips which were looking like they were greatly assaulted. He licked his lips with dirty thoughts just by looking at that mouth and tried to get rid off the thoughts of kissing a fainted girl.

But soon he lost control over himself when a soft sigh escaped from the girl's mouth, bending his mouth over hers, he kissed her mouth so hard and rough that he thought it would make the girl wake up.

He never lost control over himself like this, he traced her shut lips with his tongue, making them wet.
He was desperate to get the taste again, she breathed through her mouth when he leaned back to have a look at her, maybe sensing the roughness of his kiss and he invaded her mouth with his tongue taking the advantage..

He kissed like a maniac until he felt out of breath.

It felt so good and so wrong at the same time, he never thought of kissing a defenseless girl and that too his fiancé at that.

He felt guilty again, but soon the happy laughter of Y/n which he saw through the glassed door in the Hera palace flashed in his mind..

Anger, resentment, frustration and jealousy took over him.
And he no longer looked at the girl in his arms with a gentle and guilty look as before. His mind worked fast in changing tables...

No one asked her to be his fiancé and now that she is his fiance, she cannot escape this maze, His Maze.

All vengeful thoughts over took the feelings of guilty and self loathing for harming an innocent.

He made a master plan and he's never going to let that fail.. Never!

Y/n and Taehyung has to pay for what they did, and he promises that it won't be pretty good for the ideal couple.