2.

Y/n : please don't leave me please please please!

(Rain was wetting her heavily, it looked like the sky was also crying like her. she suddenly laughing like a manic in sarcasm.)

Y/n : hahahaha you really want me to go away from you, aren't you? I will fulfill your wish then because I always loved you. I already told you I can do anything for you and I know you will come back after I will fullfil your wish but by then I won't be there to keep your company.

(She mumbled in despair while standing up on her place. She got up with the help of the ground. Her mind was ringing only one thing again and again, GO AWAY FROM ME GO AWAY FROM ME GO AWAY FROM ME she looked everywhere with her teary eyes, her mind stopped working as soon as she saw a lake near the park. It felt her attracting her soul and calling her. Her body moved by it's own as she smiled while continuing mumbling again.)

Y/n : i know you are still here i know you just kidding with me i know you will save me!

Her mind was convincing her worthlessly.

(Not thinking about anything then she jumped inside the blue lake) !!!!!splash!!!!! She slowly slowly drowned as the water swallowed her body immediately.

Her breathing under deep water got difficult but she still just had only one hope that jungkook will come and save her. She stopped struggling. After a harsh minute finally someone pulled her hand to drag her from the cold water but by then y/n already lost his consciousness.Her vision was darkly blurry but she felt a guy trying to wake her up with his deep voice. she slightly smiled as she thought finally jungkook came back to save her. With her shaky hands she tried to hold him face which see still didn't saw. She then mumbled...

Y/n : you finally came for me!

She was trying to hold his face with one shaking hand but she lost her conscious and blacked out before listening to him.

(????? Pov)

I was walking in the park to refresh my mind while singing (butterfly). It always helped me release my stress but suddenly rain started ruining the environment.

???? : Aish why does it always happen with me? whenever I try to calm myself down something got to ruin everything!

(I was about to run back to my house as I covered my head with my hand when suddenly my eyes caught a girl kneeling on the ground. She was fully drenched as she seemed to be sobbing. It made me wonder why was she like this? Is she alone... abandoned by someone? She seems young!)

( She then started laughing like crazy amazing me. i was very curious to know why she was laughing in middle rainy the night but she then tried to stand up but she fell again. she attempted again and finally stood up and I watched her every move silently. she started walking with her trembling legs and looked everywhere while chuckling sadly. Her look was weird but still it made her look cute. I was about to go back my way and shrug her off. Why would I care when I got my own problems in my head? I started walking away but suddenly I heard a loud splash sound)