29 - nervousness

** Not Edited**

Third Person's Point of View

A month after Stiles's drunken mistake, the club is finally expanded and renamed. Derek and Scott share the lease and both own the club. Most members were okay with it because they got to meet new people and make new relationships. Having twice as many people around meant more relationships were made and everyone had someone for at least one night.

Stiles got used to having his friends around his private space. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be and he learned to love having them around. He is actually happy that the clubs combined. He gets to see Derek and his friends often. He doesn't have to choose between them.

Also, Derek decides, now that the construction is done, it's finally time for his and Stiles's public scene.

Every member has at least one public scene. It's like an initiation process for the new members. They can choose whoever you do it with and what the scene intells. The sub will have all the control of the scene and they can stop it whenever they want just like any other scene that happens in private. Of course, after your first one, you can do more but you don't have to.

Derek decided it was Stiles time to do his. Of course, Derek will check with Stiles before they go through with it and he will have a backup plan.

***

"Scott I need to secure a spot for a scene tonight," Derek says.

"Um sure, but don't you have a private room?" Scott asks.

"Yes, but Stiles has yet to do a public scene and I thought I could help him with it. Stiles needs to do one and it will be tonight," Derek says.

"Oh. Okay, and uh does Stiles know about this?" Scott asks.

"Not yet but he will and just make sure you have a backup pair or so just in case he says no," Derek says.

"Okay. I'll put you down," Scott says, "How long of a slot?" He asks.

"Um, I'll need about 30 minutes or so," Derek says.

"Okay, Done. What do you have planned for tonight?" Scott asks.

"You'll have to wait and see," Derek smirks.

***

Derek's Point of View

I went home and saw Stiles waiting on the couch.

"Where were you this morning?" He asks.

"I was at the club setting some things up for tonight," I say.

"Setting up for what?" He asks.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," I say.

"Talk about what? Is everything okay?" He asks.

He was worrying and I could see it in his eyes. He always doubts himself and the people around him. He was probably thinking there was something wrong with our relationship and that I was going to break up with him.

I wish he wouldn't doubt himself that much. He doesn't need to. I love him and that will never change. And even outside our relationship, he is the best and no one should ever doubt him no matter what he's doing.