3 - Master Dom Derek Hale ✔

Stile's point of View

"I caught you as soon as you sat down at the bar," he explains.

"Because I said please and thank you," I say.

"Well yes, that but also you have a very innocent face. Almost like a baby-," he explains.

"I do not have a baby face!" I say offended, looking at him.

"You better watch that pretty little mouth of yours and never interrupt me again." He says sternly.

"Sorry, sir." I say and finish my water, "Can I have another?" I ask the bartender.

The bartender was about to hand me another until the dude held his hand up as a sign to stop.

"What is it?" he asks me.

"Water. I had a tequila earlier." I say and look at him.

He looks at the bartender and asks the silent question, the bartender nods. The dude waves his hand and a glass is set in front of me.

"Thanks," I say.

I slowly sip my water until I feel a heavy hand on my thigh. I cough slightly and set my drink down.

"So why are you dressed like that?" he asks me.

"Because I didn't want to be the shiny new toy for all the doms to take advantage of," I answer and I feel his hand squeeze my thigh tight.

"Sir," I say and he hand releases the tight grip.

"No doms in this club would ever take advantage of a new sub," he says sounding a little offended.

I snap my head up quickly.

"I'm sorry didn't mean to offend you, sir. I know that they most likely wouldn't but I've never been to this club before so I had to be careful," I say cautiously.

"It's not that... well... okay maybe. I mean yeah, you kind of did offend me but only because I own this club and I can't believe any of my doms would do that to a sub," he says.

"You own this club?" I ask shocked.

"Yes," he answers.

"Cool," I say slightly impressed.

"What's your name darling?" he asks.

"Stiles," I say, "Yours?" I ask.

"Very cute name. Simple. It suits you, darling, " he compliments, "and Derek." he answers

"You're Derek Hale?!" I ask shocked.

"Yes," he laughs a little.

"That's hot," I say partly to myself.

"Thanks, darling," he says.

"Oh um uh you're welcome?" I question. I didn't know he heard me when I said that. But I can't deny that he is hot.

His hand moves up my thigh closer to my dick and I gasp and quickly close my legs, trapping his hand. I feel his body come closer towards me because of the body heat radiating off of him.

Now I can feel his breath on my ear and it makes me shiver with pleasure that sends tingles down my back finally shooting down to my dick and I slightly open my legs again.

"Good boy," he whispers.

I moan slightly. I am a major praise slut. Scott always teased me about it. But he also used it against me to get me to obey and submit which helped me.

"Look at you. So praising is a major kink for you. That's good to know." He observes.

I nod while heavily breathing now.

"I didn't even tell you to open them," he says.

"Thank you, sir." I finally whisper.

His hand runs up and down my thigh and his fingers finally go over my clothed covered dick.

I let out a breathy moan.

"Th - thank you, sir," I say.

"You are trained well." he compliments.

Number of Words: 605

Published: December 14th, 2019