6 - the talk ✔

Stiles's Point of View

Scott and I enter our apartment and we both head into the kitchen to grab some food. 

We sit down at the table eating for a bit before Scott begins to talk.

"So..." 

I knew this was coming, I sigh.

"So... what?" I ask.

"Oh come on, you know exactly what I'm talking about!"

"I don't know if I do..." I joke.

"I want all the dirty details Stiles of your interaction at his club..." Scott says.

"Uh-" I start.

"And don't act like I don't know who that is. I know that's Derek Hale and I know that he is the owner of the club you went to tonight. I've had meetings with him so please don't play dumb. I want all the detail Stiles," Scott says.

"Okay Scott jeez, don't go all dom on me," I joke and I'm just met with his scowl.

"So what do you want to know?" I ask.

"EVERYTHING! DUH!!!" Scott yells.

"Chill dude, I'll tell you everything,"

I begin to tell Scott everything that happened from the moment I stepped foot in Derek's club.

Scott interrupts me for the umpteenth time.

"Wait, you told him about us?" Scott asks.

"Well yeah, I mean I didn't want to lie and plus nothing really happened between us anyway," I say.

"Yeah, but why tell him that?" Scott asks.

"Are you mad I told him because I didn't know that we weren't telling anyone about it," I defend.

"No I'm not mad I'm just wondering how he took it," Scott says.

I give him a weird stare but continue one explaining my evening.

"He was actually really surprised. He didn't get it why I called you Scott instead of Master McCall so I explained to him about how close our friendship was and that I couldn't take you seriously as my personal dom but I could as a dom regularly," I explain.

"Oh well, I guess that makes sense as to why you told him, I'm surprised that you even tell anyone about it," Scott says.

"Well, wouldn't I? It's apart of mine and your story, I'm not embarrassed by it. It was a learning period for both of us," I say, "Are you embarrassed by it?" I ask.

"Well, I'm not necessarily embarrassed by it but I think I could've done a better job being your dom," Scott says.

"What the hell are you talking about Scott? You are the best dom I know," I exclaim. 

"I couldn't get you to take me seriously, a dom should be able to control their sub, I couldn't," Scott says,

"I'm sorry Scott that I made you feel like a terrible dom. I didn't mean to. If I didn't see you in your diapers all your life then I can guarantee that I would've been the best sub and respected you," I explain reaching my hand over the table to touch his. 

"It doesn't matter,"

"No, it does, I'm truly sorry that I made you feel bad. You should've talked to me about it," I say.

"I know I should've but I didn't want you to feel bad. I'm the dom I should be able to handle my feelings," he says.

"Just because you're a dom doesn't mean you can't express your feelings. Please promise me next time that you doubt yourself that you will talk to me," I say.

"I promise," he says.

"Okay thank you," I say pulling my hand from his and begin eating my food again.

"Now that that's outta the way, can you get back to telling about your night with Derek Hale?" Scott asks.

"Sure buddy," I say.

We talked for a good period of the night before going to bed because we really haven't had that good of a talk lately. Normally we see each other in the morning when we wake up to go to work and then at night either at the club or here right before we go to sleep. 

Having this talk with Scott really was nice. I missed our late night talks and adventures that we used to have in high school.

I miss high school. And that's a sentence I never thought I would ever say but I miss being young and able to do dumb things and have no responsibilities. I think that's why I like being a sub because I can let go. I don't have any responsibilities but I have the power and control. 

Some subs don't know that but we have the power and control of the scene. Whenever we feel uncomfortable we say our safeword and everything stops. We have an activity checklist of things that we will do, things we won't do and things we might like to try and the doms have to respect our wishes. 

Any dom that does not respect their subs activity sheets or listen to their safewords is an abuser trying to hide in the BDSM community and I hate those people. They make me sick to my stomach. 

"Okay well that was a very good talk but I'm ready for bed," Scott announces.

"Me too," I agree.

"I hope everything with Derek works out for you," he says.

"Thanks, Master McCall," I say.

I changed his title because I know he meant it as my mentor.

"Okay buddy go to sleep and I'll see you tomorrow," Scott laughs.

"Yes, Sir," I salute, joking.

Scott laughs walking into his room.

I clean my bowl and head to bed as well.

I can't wait until I see Derek again tomorrow.

Number of Words: 940

Published: February 23rd, 2020