7 - Yes Sir ✔

Stile's Point of View

"Stiles get up," Scott yells.

"Stop yelling dude," I shout back.

"I wouldn't have to even wake you up in the first place if you'd just set an alarm," Scott says.

"I'd set an alarm if I wanted to be woken up," I say.

"Dude, you have to be at work in like 20 minutes," Scott says walking into my room.

"Shit! Why didn't you wake me sooner?" I shouted jumping out of bed.

"I thought you didn't want me to wake you up?" Scott teases.

"Shut up dude, just move out of my way!" I yell.

Scott laughs as I rush into my closet and grab some clothes and to my bathroom.

"Don't be late, you know how much your boss hates it when you're late," Scott says.

"You are my boss asshole!" I yell.

"Exactly!" Scott shouts back.

"Ugh," I groan.

"Don't groan. Just learn to be on time, I'm sure Derek can help you with that," Scott says.

"Don't you dare bring him into this," I say swinging the bathroom door open, "And leave my room so I can get ready," I say.

"Whatever man, but you're late one more time then I will say something to Derek," Scott says.

"Why'd you tell him? It's not like he's my dom," I say quietly.

"Oh really? Wanna bet on how'd he react?" Scott says.

"No! Now please leave." I say.

"See ya at the club dude," Scott says laughing.

Ugh. Thank god he left. Now I can get ready in peace. I wonder how Derek would react if Scott tells him that I'm always showing up late. Would he even care?

***

The drive wasn't all that relaxing like they normally are because first of all I was in a rush a d second of all traffic was so bad. Ugh.

I walk into the club with a minute to spear. I'm glad I made it on time.

"Good timing bro," Isaac says from behind the bar.

"Haha I know right. What are we suppose to do until people start coming?" I ask.

"Stock things behind the bar and empty boxes in the stock room," Isaac says.

"Ugh," I groan.

"Stiles, what did I say about groaning?" Scott asks coming out of his office.

"Ummm... to only do it in bed?" I question.

"Stiles! You know that's not it," Scott says as Isaac laughs, "And if you find that funny then maybe I should make you groan tonight Isaac. How do you like the sound of that?" Scott says walking up behind him.

Isaac automatically stops laughs and freezes, "Umm..."

"Relax Isaac, you know I won't let anything bad happen to you," Scott says running his hands up Isaac's arms.

Isaac is kind of new and so cautious. Scott is always watching over him.

Isaac lets out a breath and relaxes back into Scott. Scott runs his nose over Isaac's neck, "You smell amazing pet," Scott says.

"Okay, guys I'm standing right here," I complain.

"You can join us if you want," Scott says.

"As appealing as that is, I can't," I reply.

"And why not?" Isaac questions.

"Because he's got Derek's dick up his ass," Scott says groping Isaac's ass.

"It hasn't even been there yet," I whine.

"Well go get some tonight," Isaac says stepping away from Scott and stocking the bottles behind the counter.

"But I don't want to seem desperate. I want him to like me, not just want my body," I say.

"If he turns out to be a dick then I'' beat his ass," Scott says.

"Thanks, Scott," I say.

"No problem buddy," Scott says pulling me into a hug, "Now go get stocking. I need everything ready in 2 hours,"

Number of Words: 630

Published: February 29th, 2020