28 - beg

**Not Edited**

Derek's Point of View

We got home and I take us to our room. Stiles and I changed into comfortable clothing before laying on our bed. Stiles cuddles up next to me and hides his face in my chest. I run my hand through his hair in a comforting way. I know Stiles is upset about the clubs joining. He also has been clingy, way more than usual. Not like I don't mind but I need to know why. 

"Stiles, you know you have to talk to me right?" I ask.

He just stayed silent.

"This relationship won't work without great communication. You have to explain to me why you were so upset yesterday and why you're so clingy today," I say. 

"I'm don't want to talk about it. It's stupid," he says.

"Anything you say will never be stupid. Your opinions and feelings will always matter," I say.

"But-"

"No buts. You can tell me anything, Stiles," I say.

"I know," he whispers.

"So talk to me," I kiss his head.

"I don't want my friends to invade your club," he says.

"Why?"

"Because that's our place and I don't want my friends to be all up in my love life," he says.

"Why does it matter if your friends are there?" I ask.

"I just wanted one place to myself, away from them, but now I won't have that. They will be everywhere," he explains.

"But you have me to yourself," I say.

"It won't be the same," he pouts.

"How so?" I ask.

"Because I - I - I don't know how to put it into words," he says.

"Try for me," I say.

"I just don't want them to be around when I'm in subspace," he says.

"Are you embarrassed about being a sub?" I ask being concerned.

"No of course not!" he shouts

"Then why don't you want them to see you at the club?" I ask.

"Because I'm the newest of our friend group to the club and they all think they're better than me at it," he explains.

"They do not. They love you, Stiles. They aren't judging you," I say.

"Yes they do, even if they don't say it,"

"Well even if they do, I think you are perfect. You don't need to worry about what others think," I say.

"Thank you, sir. I just wanted something to myself but you reminded me that I have you all to myself. If you really think that having a club with Scott is a good idea, then I support you," he says.

"I love to hear that. I think it'll be great because the club will be bigger and better. Also we will be able to see our friends more often if they are at the same club," I say.

"I hope everything works out well," he says.

"Since my club is being shut down next week for construction, I want to spend a night in my private playroom and move somethings here. So how about we go to my club tonight and have so fun," I say.

"That sounds amazing, Sir," he says rubbing up against me.

I smile down at him.

***At The Club***

Stiles has a vibrator in him while he's sitting in my lap. I have the remote to control the speeds and vibration types. I love these things. I turn the vibrations up and down for like 45 minutes before Stiles speaks up.

"Please let me cum," Stiles begs.

"Right here? In front of everyone?" I tease.

"Please, Sir," he begs. 

I stay silent.

"Please. Please." Stiles begs.

Again. Silence.

"Please. I wanna be good. I. I wanna be a good boy for you. I wanna be good for you. Please, Sir. I wanna please you. Please let me cum. I'll do anything, Sir." Stiles pleads.

"Cum," I command.

"Thank you!" Stiles screams.

After he cums I take us into my private room and toss him om the bed.

"I am going wolf out on your ass," I say.

"Please, Alpha," he begs.

I growl at the new title he chose to address me by. I love that title. So much better then sir or master.

I rip his clothes off and pull the vibrator out and toss it to the side.

I attack his thighs and v line with my mouth. Biting, licking, kissing, sucking. Whatever I could do to him with my mouth I did.

"More, please alpha,"

I pull back and rip my clothes off. I spin him around so his mouth is right under my dick.

"Open," I growl.

Stiles opens his mouth and I shove myself into him. He hollows his cheecks around me and it feels amazing.

"Flick your tongue," I demand.

He moves his tongue on the under side on my cock and I am getting closer. I pull away because I want to cum in him.

"Stomach. Ass up," I say.

Stiles does as I say.

I suck my fingers to wet them and begin to prep and open his ass. He is always so tight no matter how many times or how hard I fuck him. Which is great. Once I deem his ass ready for me I push in.

"Ahhh," Stiles moans.

"That's it. Feel me," I growl.

"So big alpha," he moans.

"Take it,"

"Yes alpha. I love it!" He screams.

I thrusts my hips at an amazing fast and we are both rushing towards our climaxes.

"I'm close alpha," he says.

"Me too. Hold it," I say.

He nods his head.

He begins to rut his hips back towards my thrusts.

"Please alpha!" He begs.

"At the same time. In 3," I say.

Soon we both cum at the same time. His ass clenches on my dick when he cums and it pushes me over the edge as well.

"Thank you alpha," he whispers.

I pull out and begin aftercare. Aftercare is one of my favorite things about the lifestyle. I love taking care of my partner.

Tomorrow will be the start of construction plans for the club. I can't wait.

Number of Words: 1100+

Published: January 12th, 2020

A/n: I love my job. I get paid well and work hours are great. I also I got permit today!!!!! I am 18 but because of covid I had to wait. But after 90 days I can get my license. Also next paycheck I will finally be getting my first iphone!!! And then I am going to start saving for a car. A lot of adult things happening soon and I am stressed and also excited!!!

P.S. I hope you all are having a great atart to 2021....I am. I am exercising and keeping my resolutions. Hope you are too💙💜