8 - Happily Ever After ✔

Stile's Point of View

"Hey the doors are about to open so get ready you guys," Scott says.

"Will do boss," I say.

"Don't mock me, Stiles," Scott says.

"I wasn't," I said.

"Good. Now be nice to the customers. We don't want a repeat of last time do we?" Scott teases.

"Yes sir," I sneer.

Isaac and Scott both laugh.

"It wasn't funny, that asshat touch my ass, he deserved that drink poured all over him and a tray to the face," I say pouting.

"That may be true but you have to let the security deal with it," Scott says.

"Whatever," I grumble.

"Doors are opening," Isaac hollers.

"Let the night begin," Scott says walking to his office.

"I wondered what he'd do if he didn't have us?" I question.

"He'd probably be lonely," Isaac says.

I laugh, "Probably,"

People are beginning to crowd in and order drinks.

After serving drinks to people I walk back behind the bar and slide in by Isaac.

"Anybody touch you tonight?" he asks.

"Not yet, but the night isn't over yet," I say.

"Can you give this drink to the dude on your left?" Isaac asks.

"Sure," I take the drink out of his hands and swing around to my left and set it down in front of the hottest man on Earth. 

I continue to stare at him after he picks up the drink.

"Like what ya see pet?" he asks.

"Uh-huh," I nod, still staring.

"What time do you get off babe?"

"In a couple of hours, sir," I say.

"I'll be waiting for you over in the VIP sections, don't keep me waiting," he says.

"Yes sir," I nod.

He walks away with his drink to the VIP section but not before turning around and sending me a wink with a smirk on his face.

Isaac comes over and waves his hand in front of my face making me come back to my senses.

"Who was that?" Isaac asks.

"That was the hottest man on Earth," I say.

"Okay well you still have to work before you can get his dick, so snap out of it," he says.

"Okay Isaac, didn't know you could get all demanding and shit," I tease.

"You know I'm more dominant then you and stop cussing, you know Scott doesn't like it," he says.

"You are not more dominant then and I don't care what Scott says," I say and Isaac's eyes flicker behind me.

"He's behind me isn't he?" I question.

"Yes he is and let me tell you, he's not happy right now," Scott says.

I slowly turn around facing him, "Hey Scotty," I say.

"You know you are supposed to address me correctly now that club hours have started, Stiles," Scott sighs.

"Yes sir," I say.

"And if you really believe that Isaac isn't more dominant then you then maybe we should have a little contest. How do you feel about that?" he says,

"Because I know you do not have a dominant bone in your body and you're just dying to submit," he teases getting closer to me and bring his mouth down to my ear.

"If you continue acting like a brat I will let little Isaac here punish you while Derek and I watch. Do you understand me?" he says.

"Yes sir," I shiver, incredibly turned on right now.

Scott backs up, "Good because we both know you'd hate that, so now chill and be a good little sub for me and do your job," Scott says.

I nod.

"Good. Now, Isaac, I want you to meet me in the VIP sections when your shift ends but both of you know not to leave the bar unattended so if your replacement comes in late then you have to stay and work the bar until I can find someone else to work, got it?" Scott says.

"Yes sir," Isaac and I say.

"Good," he says and goes up to the VIP section to watch the second show.

There are about 2 to 4 shows a night depending on how many people wanna perform. The shows are so hot. It's just people having sex on stage in public. It's so hot and makes me so horny watching it. I've always wondered how I'd react performing in front of people but I haven't' had a dom I trust enough to do things in public with.

I don't know why it is so hard for me to find that special person but hopefully, Derek is my happily ever after.

"Okay let's get back to work and hope our replacements are on time because I want to enjoy the night with Scott," Isaac says.

"Okay," I agree.

Number of Words: 800

Published: March 14th, 2020

How's everyone doing with the coronavirus?