17 - Swallow ✔

Stiles's Point of View

Derek gently rubs his hand over my shoulder while hugging me into his chest. I feel so safe in his arms, it's like I've known him for years. I wonder how you can feel so connected with someone that you just met. I know that I met Derek like two weeks ago but that's still pretty new and I don't trust easily. 

I remember this one guy coming to Scott club and he wanted to join because he knew about the lifestyle and apparently he knew us in elementary school. I was very wary about him but once he showed Scott that he was like him, he was trusted by Scott. He told us about hunters killing his sister when they were little and everyone blamed him for it so he ran away from home and that's why we never saw him again after third grade. 

His name is Theo and I don't completely trust him but I don't get a bad vibe from him anymore. He has been at the club for about a year now and he still hasn't found a dom or sub that is right for him.  I relate to him in that aspect but now I found Derek and I hope it works out with Derek. I really like him. He is a switch so he can be a dom or a sub. And normally in switches, they have a more prominent side either dominant or submissive but not him. He is pretty much both which is so cool. But anyway I hope Theo finds the right person for him.

"This is nice," I say.

"Yeah, it is," Derek agrees.

We have been laying in his bed for an hour now and it has been so relaxing. He kept running his hands up and down my back and through my hair, which felt amazing. Laying here in each other arms has me so relaxed that I forget about my argument with Scott for now but I know I will have to talk to him but I'm not worried about that right now. All I can about is Derek and being in his presence. 

"I could stay here all day," I say.

"I could too but remember we still have to do your punishment pup," he says placing a kiss to my forehead.

"I know," I say, "Can I know what it is now?" I ask.

"Sure pup, but give me a second to get something to drink from the kitchen first. When I come back I want you to be kneeling in front of the bed, naked and then I will tell you what you're punishment will be. Understand?" he says.

"Yes, sir," I say.

"Good boy," he kisses my head as he gets up from the bed.

I shiver in delight at his words and I know he notices. I know he knows that I have a huge praise kink. We talked about it a little bit but not in-depth. I believe that's something we will do later in our relationship when we write up and contract. 

I was so stuck in my thoughts I didn't realize Derek left the room until I heard the door close. I realize that it shouldn't take Derek too long to go to the kitchen and come back so I jump up from the bed and start to undress. I neatly fold my clothes and set them on his dresser because I don't think he would appreciate my clothes being thrown across his room causing his room to look messy when he has it nice and organized. 

I kneel down in front of the bed as he told me too. I am facing the door so I can know when he enters. Or I guess when someone enters but I don't believe he'd let someone come in when he knows that position I should be in. He knows that I don't like being humiliated and embarrassed. Well, I hope he does. I believe I've told him that but maybe I should tell him again when we write our contract for his club. 

I am resting my butt on my feet while the tops of my feet are flush with the floor. I have my back straight as possible and my arms behind my back with my hands clasp together. I know that there are several different kneeling positions and I'm not sure which one he wants me in. I don't know if he wants my head up or down but I do know that I shouldn't look him in the eyes unless he tells me too. So I decided just to be sure that I would keep my head down and my eyes locked on my thighs. 

I hear the door creek open and all I can assume is that it's Derek. I hope it's Derek but I do not raise my head to check. I know better. He doesn't say anything for a minute or two and I don't know if this is a test or something but I know I won't fail. I keep in my kneeling position, still as possible. I mean my toes and fingers twitched a bit but I do have ADHD so I can't stay still for too long. I hope Derek doesn't dock me points for that. I wonder if he knows I have ADHA, It never came up in conversation so I doubt it.

"Stiles," he says.

I don't say anything back because he didn't ask me a direct question and I am deep into my sub headspace and I won't be breaking any rules tonight anymore. 

"Look up for me, pup," he orders.

I raise my head and look straight ahead. I stare at Derek's legs, not daring to look at his face yet because he did not tell me too.

"At me,"

I raise my head to meet his eyes with mine. I see that he has a bottled water in his hand.

"Open your mouth,"

I do as he says. He opens the bottle of water and slowly pours some in my mouth. 

"Swallow,"

I swallow the water and open my mouth again. 

"You can shut your mouth, pup," he stifles a laugh.

I shut my mouth and continue to look at him. He puts the cap on the water and sets it on the nightstand. 

"Now, let me explain your punishment and we will start right away," he says. 

Number of Words: 1155

Published: June 8, 2020

A/n: So somehow my laptop screen cracked in the corner. So far it still works but I don't know when I will get a new one so if it stops working I will try to write on my phone but I don't know how well that will work. I will let you all know if I go on a writing break.

Stay safe and healthy. Continue to practice social distancing!💙💜