10 - heart to heart ✔

Derek's Point of View

I lift me up into his arms and carry him to the private room he rented for tonight. I lay him on the bed and lock the door. I turn around to face him with a lustful look.

"Now let's get started. We're gonna be in here for a while," I say.

"Please sir," he begs.

"What would you like to do tonight?" I ask.

"Whatever you want sir," he says.

"As much as I love that answer I really want to know what you want to do. What are your kinks?" I ask.

"I don't want you to judge me," Stiles says.

I stand there in shock, how could he believe that I'd ever judge him. I would never judge anyone and especially not when they are involved in this lifestyle. I walk over to the bed and lend over him with my hands supporting me on both sides of his head. I'm basically in the push-up position over him but with my knees resting on the bed. Stiles moves his head to the side to avoid eye contact with me.

"Look at me," I say.

"No," Stiles mumbles.

"I'm sorry, did you just say no to me?" I ask.

Stiles whines and slowly turns his head towards mine. We are so close that if one of us moves just a little forwards our lips would connect. 

"Sorry sir," he says looking into my eyes.

"I know you are, but I want you to know that I will never judge you for the things you are interested in and for the things that turn you on. I can promise you that," I say.

"Of course but I don't know, it's stupid" He shrugs.

"Come on babe you can tell me anything,"

"Well, you know how Scotty was training me right?"

I nod.

"Well he's kind of the only dom I've ever been with so no one else really knows my kinks," he explains.

"And you're afraid that when I find them out, I won't want you anymore?" I ask.

"Yeah kind of, I told you it was stupid," 

"None of your thoughts are stupid and I'm really happy you told me about this. I'm glad you didn't keep this to yourself. It may have made you so tense and insecure around me and I want you to be comfortable," I say.

"So you're not mad at me?" he questions.

"Of course not Stiles. I promise that if you express your thoughts respectfully I will never be disappointed. I can't promise that your thoughts will never make me mad or upset but if we're serious about our relationship then we will work through it like a regular couple would. Just because we might make each other mad doesn't mean we can't be together," I explain.

"Of course sir," 

It was silent for a minute or two.

"Now what are some of your kinks that you'd like to try out tonight?" I ask, "I mean if you're still up for it of course," I say.

I feel something hard poke my leg so I look down and realize Stiles is still very much ready for some fun. I look back up to him and he has a smile on and it makes him look absolutely beautiful.

"You are definitely still up for some fun aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," 

"Okay so name your poison," I say pushing up from the bed after giving him a kiss on the forehead.