4 - little boy shorts ✔

Stiles's Point of View

"Ahhh!" I breath in sharply from the complaint, "Thank you, sir." I moan in appreciation. I'm getting very close to my edge, "I was trained at the McCall Club." I say.

"You're very welcome and I'll be sure to let Scott know you are being very respectful," Derek says.

"You know Scott - Master Scott?" I ask. 

"Of course I know Scott. He did send you here after all." He says.

"Oh, yeah he's a good buddy," I say.

"He's a good buddy?" Derek asks,

"Oh yeah Scott and I have been best friends since we were babies, he actually got me into the lifestyle," I say.

"Oh? How did he get you into it?" Derek asks.

"I walked in on Scott getting into his leather outfit for his club like a year ago and I asked him questions about it. He told me things and I found myself being really interested and I asked him to tell me more." I explain.

"That's cool that you didn't judge him," Derek says. 

"I would never judge Scott, he's my best friend," I say. 

"Do you always call him Scott?" Derek asks.

"Most of the time, I only address him with his title in a club or BDSM situation," I say.

"Ah as long as he's okay with it, it's normally unusual for a dominant and a sub to be best friends," he says.

"Well I wanted to be a dom," I say.

"How'd that work out for you?" Derek asks. 

"Scott said that I would make a terrible dom so here I am," I say.

"Why did he say that?" Derek asks while laughing.

"He said that I hate having any responsibilities and I got offended obviously but when he took me to his club and showed me what the doms job really was I realized he was right, so he took me in as his sub and trained me, we didn't work out," I say.

"Why didn't you guys work out?" Derek asks.

"Because we were such great friends, I respected him but I just couldn't take him seriously as my dom ya know," I explain. 

"That makes sense," he says.

"Yeah," I say.

He continues to run his fingers along with me and I'm so turned on and hard right now.

"Please, sir," I beg.

He removes his hand, "This conversation was delightful and I would totally love to have this again."

I sigh heavily in annoyance because he is leaving me in major sexual frustration, "Please sir?" I ask.

"No, and do not ask again or do you want me to tell Scott about how you misbehaved in my club?" He asks. 

"No sir I don't." I let out a groanish whine.

"Then be a good little boy," he says.

"Yes sir," I breathe. 

I want to orgasm so bad. I wish he would grant me one. I guess I could jerk off when I get back to my small ass apartment.

He pulls his hand away interrupting my inner conversation in my head, "See wasn't this nice?"

"Yes, sir it was," I say.

"So next time you can come here, I would love it if you came back wearing some cute little boy shorts and no shirt to meet me," he says.

"Yes, sir. I like the sound of that." I say catching my breath.

"Good. Now did you drive here?" he asks.

"No, sir," I answer. 

"Good. I'm gonna drive you home so I can make sure you get home safely," he says.

"That's not necessary sir." I rush to say before he picks up his coat.

Too late.

"I want to. So come on get up and let's go." He says leaving no room for argument.

"Yes, sir," I say. 

Number of Words: 640

Published: December 29th, 2019