Star Studded- Bloodbath Lugia

The whole cave creaked as rivers of dust formed along the rock walls. The rock walls fell to the side, and the ceiling folded back with them. Lugia shot up into the air as the ceiling parted.

The night sky appeared as the ceiling fell away. Shimmering stars appeared behind Lugia's wings as the last of the walls slammed against the ground outside. The waterfall flattened into a river coming out of a tunnel with a large cliff hanging over it. A wall of stalagmites that used to be the ceiling surrounded the whole area.

"Everybody keep it moving!" Meowstic Markus shouted, "let's go!"

Flareon Light watched Markus shoot into the air. Lugia blew a violent gale out of its mouth at him.

Everyone broke apart in different directions. Sky Shaymin Ariel followed Light as he ran towards the cliff.

"What do we do!?" Light asked.

"I'm getting you up," Ariel said.

Ariel flew over Light's back and grabbed him under his shoulders. She gripped firm as she took off.

Light turned his head trying to catch a glance, but it was too far out of view. Ariel lifted him up the cliffside and dropped on the rock below. She landed as Light picked up each of his paws and shook off the sting from landing.

Meowstic Markus swarmed around Lugia like a bug. He ducked under its swinging wings and took shots with Shadow Ball at its body. The shots bounced off the gusts of wind coming from its wings and mouth.

"Just support when you can, alright?" Ariel asked.

Something flared up in Light's head, but it went away before he could tell what it was.

"Okay," Light said.

Light watched Ariel fly off towards Lugia. He only had a few attacks left in him after using Helping Hand like that. He needed to let Ariel keep moving and pick his moments to help out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Furret Abigail darted out of range of the wind. Her eyes scanned the ground and saw Buizel Zen gazing up towards it.. She ran up to him and circled his body with her tail from behind.

"Please do something!" Abigail yelled.

"Calm down!" Zen cried. "Hey! I can't move like this!"

Abigail released him. She glanced up at the sky shivering in place. Zen turned around.

"Hey!" Zen said, "C'mon! We need you to do your thing!"

"Idon'tknowthingspleasedosomethingpleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseweneedhelpwhat'rewedoing-"

"Hey guys."

Abigail turned, gasping for air while shiny Zorua Aaron strutted up next to them.

"So, like, I can't do any illusions cause it's too strong," Aaron said. "Should I just use Memento and make myself useful before I like, die or something?"

"When we have a clear shot," Zen said. "How do we get it on the ground?"

Quilava Gawain jogged up to them. His face contorted more than Abigail had ever seen it, with one eye smaller than the other and sweat on his forehead.

"Help me get under it," Gawain said. "We need to get it in, uh, Abigail distance."

Abigail looked up with her ears starting to fall down. Blow for blow, Meowstic Markus took gusts of wind and fired back. He was already covered in gashes and bruises. He began a retreat back down to the ground. Lugia stalked behind him.