Guildmaster- Airship Six

Character: L̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶o̶t̶ A̶c̶u̶i̶t̶y̶ Kaiser Dragoon

Age: Unknown

Year of character creation: 2014

Story: The bastard king himself, chosen by a god from another world to rule Olympus.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flareon Light stalked down a cold, metal hallway. His breath came out in a cold mist.

He didn't know how he got here. White lights ran along the dark, metallic walls, gesturing him forward, down an uncertain path. He lifted up one of his paws. A steel hole sat on the back of his wrist, and more along his arms. Empty plugs coated his scalp, all of them ingrained into his skin.

A door slid open at the end of the hallway.

"Light?"

Light's eyes snapped open.

A droplet of water rested on his nose. Another dripped on it. An amber waterfall of stone loomed over his head. He sat up.

Sylveon One slept in her own makeshift nest a few paces away. A Quilladin and Skwovet from the Wild Bunch played a quiet card game. His paws throbbed. His stomach twisted in knots. Ever since the tower, he felt ill. His body had forced him awake for something. He closed his eyes and let it pop into his head.

Sugar.

Light rolled up to his aching legs and walked around. Some kind of group used to live in this cave, evident by walkways, ramps, clean cuts and miniature structures. Snivy Shu and Kirlia Bao slept side-by-side, surrounded by short walls. Light stepped quietly to a mass of wooden barrels at the back of the cave walls. He ran his paws across the surfaces and brought his face close when he touched a label. Salt, food, clothes...

Finally he found sugar. Light reached up, removed the lid, and dunked himself inside the barrel. His face poked out of the top.

"Light? Light?"

"What?" Light asked.

"Are you alright?"

"Trying to sleep."

"Light, you're not an awful person."

"What?"

"It's normal to feel numb. That doesn't mean you're not grieving. You are in your own way. You have nothing to feel guilty for. Sleep well."

Light opened his mouth every time his body groaned for more sugar. His paws thingled and throbbed. Nothing felt quite right, like growing pains, but different, stronger. He slept for a few hours.

Somebody shouted. Light reacted to it five seconds later. Sugar fell down the sides of the barrel as his head popped out.

A small metal box hovered around in the air. Four rotors hummed in different pitches as it maneuvered around. A Bidoof and Wooper readied to jump it.

"Wait!"

Sylveon One's call froze them. She walked up to the drone and stood still. It swiveled around until a glassy circle on its body pointed at her.

"Three?" One asked.

"Oh, there you are!" A voice emanated from the drone. It moved down, landed, and the rotors stopped spinning. "Hi! Are you... okay?"

One frowned.

The rest of the Wild Bunch gathered around, though not too close. They trusted One fine by now, but not the technology. It looked weird.