Pharaoh- Gifted

Character: Simone

Species: Pikachu

Age: 15

Year of character creation: 2012

Story: One of Agatha's classmates. He's a history buff with a fondness for the arts. Everyone loves good ol' Simone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Agatha walked around like a zombie until bedtime, then slept. That's how the rest of the day went after Alondra's little escapade.

The morning after that, Mightyena Claire called everyone together.

Lopunny Luke, Espeon Selina, Lucario Annette, Torracat Bao, Luxray Imani, Umbreon Walter, and Charmander Natasha all packed the room so tight, Audino Agatha and Cinccino Hannah had to sit on the stairs to her room. She tinkered with her prosthetics while they talked.

The adults drowned out the room with their adult ideas on what to do next. Agatha didn't need to listen that hard. She'd already decided herself that they needed answers, and how to get them.

"I mean, I don't mean to be snide," Annette said, "but I think we should go with Claire's suggestion. I know it doesn't sound like it counts for much right now, but she was the closest out of us to being a Guildmaster."

"Splitting up for research is one thing," Selina chimed in, "but Bao can't even find lunch half of the time. What the hell is she supposed to find all the way out in the Counselor Mountains that the Nightlights haven't already? And for heaven's sakes, she's married. She has responsibilities here. Annette can stay principal and I'll go."

"I don't see why anyone's going," Imani huffed.

"We have to try something," Claire urged. "Anything. Selina, if you want to go instead, then you should. We can't expect answers to swing our way. Does anyone want to add anything?"

"We could try to go after that Reaper that blocked us in the Old World again," Agatha murmured, not glancing up.

Silence.

"I think it's best we wait until we're a bit further along in our training," Claire answered. "But we will. For now... You're all welcome to stay for breakfast."

"Or we could simply take this to the restaurant now?" Bao asked.

"Ah, right. Of course."

Her eyes drifted around. "Are any of you kids joining us?"

"We had plans," Agatha spoke up again, still looking down. "But, uh, another time."

"Alright. Make sure you have Hannah with you if you leave the house."

"Yeah."

She didn't tell anyone about her plans yet, but Hannah, Walter, and Natasha went along with it. The adults streamed out and the air cooled.

"We have plans?" Umbreon Walter asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Come up to my room."

Agatha reattached her prosthetics, kicked up to her feet, and walked up. Charmander Natasha, Umbreon Walter, and Cinccino Hannah followed her up to her room.

Or Walter would have followed if Agatha didn't slam the door in his face.

"Uh!?" Walter yelped after grunting.

"No dudes," said Agatha. "Especially not you."

"Uh, wow!?"

Natasha wandered in place and took an innocent look around. Hannah stuck to Agatha like a shadow while she rummaged around. Within a minute, Agatha pulled out a gleaming pink orb with white veins from under her bed. She turned her face away from it as she lifted back up.