Pharaoh- Miss Destiny

"I did everything my mother told me to do. To figure out what's right and wrong. I prayed. And since I didn't get an answer, I'm going to take my best guess. I don't know how they'll react to me, but I must fight for my homelands."

"You don't have to do this. What happened to you was... a long time ago. And thanks to her, they'll be good. I promise."

"I'm starting to think that your promises suck, Luke. I can't sit around and do nothing anymore. I have to do something. And you're not really strong enough to stop me anymore."

"I will try."

"Oh please."

________________________________________________________________________________

Audino Agatha sat up in her bed. On a Saturday, she didn't have school. She remembered it as she woke up from her dream; her unnatural, vivid dream.

Her family's dreams were a main source of their fortune telling. Unlike normal ones, the line between real life and illusion blurred, sometimes, to be seamless.

A Cinccino with a sharp, deep blue mask fought with a Lopunny. The blue sky had an outline like the inside of a cave, so she doubted it was anywhere in the real world. A cold chill passed through her body as she thought about the scale. It had to be in some sort of distorted reality like what Alondra explained; or, a normal weird dream.

Agatha didn't see much of the fight, but explosions from their attacks sent dark soil into the air like trees. She decided that she would just tell Alondra later and see what she thought.

Today, they were going to the Old World again. Almost everyone was free, but Alondra insisted they keep a team of four. Selina and Annette were going with them today. They were both principals, Annette of her own school, and the added pressure field a small fire in her limbs. They acted mature in public, but she heard them talk about old bar fights as if they used to be criminals, strong ones.

They would leave in the afternoon, so she had nothing to do this morning. Agatha reached by the side of her bed to put on her prosthetic feet, for no particular reason. She pulled her arm back and rolled the rest of her body back on her bed and closed her eyes.

After a while, Mightyena Claire stepped up to her bedside. Agatha turned over and looked at Claire.

"What?" Agatha whined.

""I'm sorry," Claire said. "I didn't mean to barge in. I was just worried you might be sick."

"I'm fine."

"Okay. Food's downstairs whenever you like."

"Mmm."

Agatha turned her back to the rest of the room again as Claire left back down the ramp. She didn't feel like getting up, and instead tossed and turned between wanting to sleep and not being able to. Once she started to get hungry, she put on her prosthetic feet and walked down the ramp to the first floor. Claire already left to work, but pancakes, still somehow warm, sat on the short table.

After eating with lots of syrup, Agatha went back to bed.

She wanted a TV in her room, but settled for using her phone. She found a few free books to read to kill some time.

After a while, Agatha got a text message on the top of her screen.

"We're coming over now." - Selina

"OK" - Agatha

Agatha grabbed her gold earring and put on the white cloak. When she put it on, she noticed small fuzz from the edge of her sleeves from a small tear in the cloth. She would have to fix it later. Ten minutes wouldn't be long enough to learn how to sow. She finished by putting on the rubber coverings over her prosthetic feet and going back down to the first floor.