Guildmaster- Leader

After his dream, Flareon Light raced with a dozen questions he didn't have answers to.

Light had the view of the ocean to calm him down. Soothing, yellow walls and the full view of the ocean through a window surrounded the clean bed he woke up one. Outside of that window, a small patio overlooked the sand. The smell of the sea breeze managed to sneak its way into the room as an undertone in his nose.

He had thrown the thick white covers off himself in his sleep, but still felt a bit too hot. When he looked himself over, his fur had grown again in his sleep. His gray tail covered the bottom half the bed, and his mane got close to tickling his nose. The white fur along his body stuck out randomly. He tried to sit up, but dizziness washed over his limbs.

While holding his head, Light accidentally rolled and took a tiny fall on the floor. He groaned. The impact didn't help his dizziness. He forced himself up against the bed frame and sat till it went away. He walked out of the room with unevenly spaced steps.

In the soft, carpeted hallway, Light saw Roserade Storm heading in his direction with a small cloth bag over his shoulder. He stopped and stared at Light as he wobbled forward.

"Did you sleep okay, Light?" Storm asked.

"I'm fine," Light grunted. "Where's..."

Light glanced around at the walls.

"What are you looking for?" Storm asked.

"I... don't know."

"Are you feeling alright?"

Light rubbed his eyes and yawned, staring at the floor, then his head shot up when he realized he forgot to answer. "Yah."

"Chad knows how to do fur," Storm said. "You should go get a trim and just relax. You look tired."

"Where is he?" Light asked.

"I'll show you to him, if you want."

"Sure."

Light followed Storm through the hallways. The brown carpet absorbed any sound they would make walking in case anyone still slept. Windows outside lit up the hallway with a view of the ocean.

Light followed him down a short, winding ramp down to the first floor. The passed the lobby with only a single Breloom behind the front desk and empty lounge tables and chairs. As they were moving outside, Light noticed Storm's pace slow a little bit.

"Did you look at yourself in the mirror when you woke up?" Storm asked.

"No," Light said. "What is it?"

"You have a bit of a, uhm... Well, it looks like you're wearing eyeliner."

"Eyeliner?" Light asked.

Storm stopped walking and took out his phone from his small bag with a vine from his roses. He took a picture of Light, then handed him the phone.

His blue and white eyes had a pure black outline, and his eyelashes were a little more pronounced. Light put his paw over the black line and felt a new smooth, supple surface. When he closed one eye, it looked like a thick dark line across his face.

"We should probably get you a phone," Storm said. "For emergencies, and other things of course. And a bag."

"I'm not really sure what kind of bag," Light said. "Besides, Reshiram should be the focus here. I don't need anything."

"Take my advice, constantly thinking about one thing is a recipe for disaster. Reshiram has disappeared and is wounded. Train, prepare, but don't obsess. And you being able to call us when you're in danger is easy prep."