Guildmaster- New

Flareon Light's footsteps solidified boarding the cruise ship from the white ramp this time. For countless miles around, it held the most familiarity for him. The wind pushed his body towards falling off, but he tried to keep his composure.

He continued to follow Sky Shaymin Ariel to the large double doors leading back below deck. The ramp seemed brighter than before, prompting him to glance up. The chandelier had been turned on, and almost hurt to look at. He couldn't even trace out the shape of it before he had to turn back down.

A mob of six or so pokemon filled the circular area at the bottom. He managed to pick out the Slowking Chad and Manaphy Jewel. They were both smiling.

"We're back!" Ariel shouted.

Jewel darted up the ramp as Light took nervous, slow steps down. He froze while blue, blurry afterimages swirled around him, until she stopped. Her gaze went up and down with her hand on her chin.

"Not bad, captain," Jewel said. "Buffed out those scratches pretty good."

Manaphy Jewel looked at Sky Shaymin Ariel and darted up in front of her. She jumped up and down in place. Light gazed as Ariel picked her up and gave her a hug. They were both Mythical class species. Jewel seemed excited to see another pokemon like her.

Light turned his attention back down. He curled his tail around himself to block out his vision of the horde of eyes staring at him.

"Wait, I thought the White Star was a dude," a voice said.

"He is a dude," another voice said.

"Uhm. That is one beautiful dude."

"Dude, everyone can hear you."

"Come on down here, Light," Chad called.

"His name's Light...?"

Light came down the ramp. A Zangoose and Dewgong were the first to move out of his path walking to Chad. He kept his head down stalking through the path, just lifting it to see the bottom half of Chad's face.

"The people here are bounty hunters," Chad said. "They want to organize into a Guild to team up, given the nature of the target. And they were wondering if you wanted to be the Guildmaster."

A leader of a Guild, a group of explorers. A dream come true.

"Yah!" Light said. "I mean... sure. But, this is rather sudden..."

"Ariel told you about the bounty, right?" Chad asked. "Well, we've been officially sponsored as a Guild by the World Peace Organization, and they offered that you lead it, specifically. Guilds may have been out of style for a while, but... You want to see this through, don't you?

Light nodded stiffly. He looked up to see how they'd react. A Galarian Ponyta and Mienfoo smiled from his sides. No one seemed to have complaints.

"I thought so," he said, "but we figured we'd let you choose where to wait in Kaigan while we do them, in case Reshiram appears again."

"Okay... Could I see a map...?"

"Right over here."

Light followed Chad as he walked to the right in the room. A Talonflame stepped out of their way.

Wooden boards were set up on the side of the wall. Two of them were empty on metal stands, but the third was covered by a map of Kaigan's multiple islands. Light scanned over the island marked with a tack, looking at the highways.

Light's eyes scanned over Kaigan, looking at the pattern of cities and towns that were along their highways. Being on the edge of the continent wouldn't help if Reshiram appeared on the other side, and he wanted to be in a good position to react.