Overlord- Fair Maiden

Abigail was left home alone for an hour or two. Even though the city would be busy enough to make her sick, Bellossom Helen went out to the store to buy her the things every girl her age was looking for: beauty accessories and panaceas for being ugly, or something along those lines.

Even on Abigail's suburban street pokemon shouted to each other like it was daytime and started to hang banners. She could still hear muffled voices with her windows closed, but she didn't mind as much as she normally would.

Furret Abigail laid out in a water pit. Her tail curled under hot water and steam for her whole body to fit. She nodded off looking outside her window.

Helen's voice stirred her from her sleep. The water hadn't cooled very much, but it felt like she slept a while. The steam started to dim when she yawned and stretched out her body, shivering from the pleasant feeling.

Bellossom Helen entered the room with a weird, yellow bottle in her hands. She set it on the edge of the bath.

"I have tons of stuff from friends," Helen said, "so all we need to do is finish up your fur and get your makeup and... demeanor right."

"Demeanor?" Abigail asked, insulted.

"Nothing's wrong," Helen said quickly.. "It's just, well... I want you to try to look cool... And stuff."

"Mmmmmk..."

"Let me put it like this... You don't really pay attention to how you appear very much, so it can lead you to look... good and bad. Like, you're very honest."

"And I get the feeling most city people aren't?"

Helen's face answered. Abigail sighed as Helen left her to use the bottle. She added drops of it to the water. She just sat for a few minutes, swishing around her tail and soaking.

Once she assumed it was long enough, she stood up and dried herself off with a white towel. She turned the nozzle to let the water pit empty with the towel spiraling down her body. Once dried off, Abigail pulled open her room's door and walked down the rampway to the first floor.

The rampway down was a little too steep, like most cheaper buildings. They were a little too thin for some species, but not often. When Abigail reached the bottom, the room opened up. There were two long windows on either side of the front door, but Abigail enjoyed the rest of the enclosed space.

The Bellossom waited on a brown cushion at a short wood table, reading a book. When she heard Abigail, Helen set the book down and stood up.

"Okay, good start," Helen said. "I'll take care of the rest."

"What rest?" Abigail asked.

"Don't worry about any of it. Just have a seat, and I'll take care of it."

The Furret huff and obeyed. She walked to the olive green couch that overlooked the table and TV hanging on the wall, lying down across it the long way. Her tail went over the edge and brushed against the floor, sweeping from side to side.

"It's fine if you got some sleep, I got this," Helen said.

"O-k," Abigail answered.

In the corner of her eye, Abigail saw Helen bring a small set of brushes for fur in her arms. She wasn't sure how she'd fall asleep with that, but she started to get it. The brush going down her back felt like a knockout punch. Tingles constantly went down her whole back all the way to her tail.

After a little time, the Bellossom gently shook her awake. Furret Abigail sighed in reply while the Bellossom spoke.

"I remember you don't like makeup, right?" Helen asked.