Star Studded- Tactics

Audino Agatha set Furret Abigail down on the cave floor against a wall and used Heal Pulse. The sharp mark from Keldeo's horn on her chest wouldn't disappear, but her uncomfortable movements from the pain started to calm down. She kept it up until the effects of the move slowed to a stop.

"Thanks," Abigail muttered.

"Hold still," Agatha said. "Try to relax."

Three more of the strange bell noises sounded from far away. Lopunny Luke stood up and walked in the sound's direction.

A few moments later, he brought Flareon Light, Sky Shaymin Ariel, and Meowstic through the maze of rocky hallways to their small spot. Shallow patches of clear water took up corners in the cave. Pillars of limestone attached the floor and the short ceiling. The only path out of the circular cave was back where they came from down an incline.

"I'll explain," Luke said, "so everyone gather around here."

The quiet atmosphere stayed the same after Luke spoke. Agatha stayed and sat right next to Abigail by the wall. Abigail lifted herself to lean up against the wall and face everyone as they sat down in a small circle.

"Markus," Aaron said quietly to the Meowstic, "did dad say not to get them out?"

"Yah," Markus said, "said they'd be too slow."

"He would do that..."

"Were my parents there?" Quilava Gawain asked.

"Yah."

Markus fell quiet for a short second and then turned to Luke. "So, where are we?"

"A Haven in the Old World," Luke said. "Or, uh, basically a place where a Legendary species used to live."

"But where are we?" Markus asked. "On the map."

"We're not really on a map. There's not really any sense to this place. It's called a mystery dungeon."

Luke looked around at their reactions. Agatha shrugged. She had no information, so she'd accept most things he'd say.

"I haven't noticed anything weird," Ariel said.

"There's no light source and we can still see each other like it's daytime," Luke said.

Agatha glanced up with everyone else. The cave's ceilings and walls had no holes in them.

"I was, uhm, too busy to notice," Ariel said.

"It's hard to notice," Luke agreed, "but lots of rules are being broken if you pay attention. Like that water sticking to the top of that little slope over there."

Luke gestured towards a corner of the cave walls with a nod. A puddle of water sat on top of a rocky slope on the ground without running down.

"I don't like this place anymore," Light said.

"Yeah," Luke said.

"Who was that Cinccino, and why could she make those winds?"

"There are special people connected to certain Legendary species called Scions. Their purpose is, uhm... Peace. Truth. Justice and stuff. You all know Glass Reshiram?"

Luke glanced around at everyone's eyes and continued.

"It's possible for a Scion take on their role when the Legendary species is acting... kind of deranged."

Luke turned to Light.

"You're connected with Reshiram," Luke said. "Think of it this way. If you agreed with Reshiram, you'd end up as something like what she is now. Probably."