Star Studded- Peace At Last

Flareon Light felt warm and dizzy waking up. When his eyes cracked open, they were greeted with darkness. A small, warm weight traveled down the length of his arm all the way to his paw. He shifted around.

"Shhhh," a voice whispered. "Go back to sleep."

Light glanced up. The rock ceiling grew darker when Sky Shaymin Ariel's head came into view.

"Where am I?" Light asked.

"You need rest. I'm so sorry, I... Here."

Ariel pulled back a soft blanket from over Light's back. She rested a paw on the center of his spine, then shifted to the right.

Light had warmed up his muscles to push himself up, but they melted. Every touch made his body warm and relax. He forgot what he wanted to stand up for.

"I didn't mean to hit you, but you're almost better. You just need your sleep."

Green, powdered light popped out from Ariel's paw. As it dusted over Light's body, his cheek sunk into the pillow and mattress below him.

"Good night."

Ariel kissed Light's cheek. Gentle green bulbs of light gathered around his face as his eyes closed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cinccino Hannah's eyes cracked open.

"You're not going to try and kill me, right? Hey?"

Sunlight turned green as it poured through thick, green leaves. Pale blue eyes bore down on her forehead. Hannah pulled her arm up to her forehead to shield her eyes.

Meowstic Markus stared down at her. He pulled his head back and stood up straight looking down at her. A gentle flame lit up in Hannah's chest from the Valorian blessing.

"Bruise your brain or something?" he asked.

"No," Hannah answered. "Where is Light?"

"Yah... You don't happen to know, would you? Kind of hard to look around the mountain right now."

Hannah lifted her head and sat up slowly. "Why?"

"Well, there's this fog, and everyone that walks in just kinda walks out," Markus explained. "Kind of a classic deal. Reminds me of a few crappy movies."

"It's because she's not a normal Scion."

"Who's she?"

"That Shaymin."

Markus' eyes popped open wider. "Oooooooh. Oh. Is this kind of the same thing?"

"It's not even close to being as simply out of her mind, if that's what you are wondering."

Hannah took a better look around, first at herself. Some of the edges of her fur had been seared pitch black. Her whole body ached and groaned as she stood up against the tree she had been under. With patches of charred grass, it was easy to see where the attack happened. The side of the steep, rock wall was covered in new gashes.

"Alright," Markus said. "Let's go for a walk. Lay it on me."

"Lay what on you?" Hannah asked suspiciously.

Markus' head vibrated as he blinked. The left half of his mouth hung open. "Tell me what happened?"

"How is that related to 'laying it on you'?"

"What the fuq..." Markus grumbled to himself. "Just tell me what happened. That's what laying it on me means."

"Okay..." she said. "But what is this 'fuq'?"