We Met At The Disco

POV: Author

It was around five am. The man drunkenly entered his own kitchen to unsurprisingly find his own roommate there as well.

"I am going to pretend it isn't weird you're up already," he said.

"Good, then I'll pretend it isn't weird you're still up," the other man replied.

The drunk man started chuckling, but not like a normal laugh, more like a giggle a child would do after being told a stupid joke.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Oh, nothing," he chuckled again, "just thinking of this joke someone told me today."

"Oh," the man said interested, "tell me more."

"Okay, so an angel and a demon walk into a bar-"

"No, you idiot, I mean tell me more about the woman that makes you giggle like a twelve year old girl!"

"What?"

"Well, I mean, I'm guessing that the punchline in 'an angel and a demon walk into a bar' wasnn't the reason that you came walking in here with that dumb smile on your face. So, who's the girl?" he teased. "Who put you in such a good mood?"

"Oh, just someone at the bar. We had a few drinks, it was fun. Nothing much happened though. But it was fun."

"Oh come on, am I supposed to believe mister popular in highschool couldn't get a girls' phonenumber?"

The drunk man smile faded as he answered his question. "I don't think h- she'd be really interested in me anyway. I don't think I'm uh her type."

"Oh come on bro-"

"Can we just drop this, please?"

The man just now realised the change in the drunk mans' facial expression. "Oh, dude, sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I was just teasing you-"

"I know, but, I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed."

"Yeah, sure, I'm gonna go on my run anyway. Goodnight bro."

"Goodnight," he said as he drunkenly made his way to his bedroom to listen to some music untill he falls asleep.

~•_•~

So, I hope that this short chapter was worth the wait lmao. I wanna say I'll try to upload more now but I cannot promise a thing tbh. It takes effort to do this and I be lazy. Also shoutout to whoever got the title reference. Bye. Oh wait question of the day uh what's your favourite Supernatural non-main character?