You know where to find me

POV: Author

"And so then Benny left with her, and someone needed to take over her shift. So I, the hero that I am-" He stopped talking as he looked over to his taller companion. "Are you alright? You seem not very happy. Is this still cause you had to help me this morning so you couldn't go on your walk. Cause I already apologised for that and you said you forgave me so if that's it you should tell me-"

"That's not it."

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry, I love to hear your stupid story but I need to work alone right now," he said as he stood up.

"Okay, if you want to talk you know where to find me."

The tall man startled for a second. "Yes, I know," he said as he left the living room.

~•_•~

He entered his own bedroom, sat on his bed and opened his laptop. He reread the message he got. 'Hey Hacker, I know who you are... And I like it. A fellow B99'er and a lemonpie hater. Just the way I like it. And I love your thoughts on religion and filosophy. The way you described that admiring a god like that could be as dangerous as putting any random Chuck in power of the world. Fascinating. I admire your bravery to share all your thoughts with the world. Especially the one about not liking Die Hard. That one got a lot of dislikes. Yet you said it anyway, and you stood by your point. I really admire that. Too bad no one will ever be able to meet you or talk to you about it. I would love to talk to you, even if it's only once and even if it's trough a phone. If you share this interest, contact me. You know where to find me.'

He stared at his screen for a while. He seemed a bit sad. He almost seemed... lonely.

~•_•~

(So, three chapters, all at once. Don't get used to it. Question of the day: What are you're thoughts on Die hard?"