Dear Hacker

(Heeeeey I'm so fucking sorry I was gone for so long lmao but ima try this thing again. I advice yall to read the last two/three chapters before these if you wanna contintue reading cus even I had to do that and I wrote it lmao. I hope u enjoy bye)

~•_•~

POV: Gabriel

Well saying that was quiet easy, ofcourse now I actually have to do it. I thought as I walked away from Castiels' desk and quickly found my way to the empty room I found a while back, which I had used to make a mindmap. Except now it was filled with all the Tweets Charlie printed out for me.

A plan to trap the hacker. How? I knew a lot about him sure, but how is knowing he hates lemonpie going to help?

Maybe I could make Charlie tweet something about a lemonpie baking contest and hope he'll protest it. I chuckled. Surely, that would work, but maybe just incase I should think of a plan B...

Perhaps I should look at this from a different perspective. I mean I could think of what he would like to go to but having read his tweets, there isn't much he'd like to go to. However, maybe I could think of something where he would feel to have no choice but to show up. Maybe if he felt like he could be in trouble or get caught-

"Eureka!" I screamed way too loud. Luckily I was in an empty room and no one could hear me.

I then took a pen and a paper and started writing.

'Dear Hacker, I know who you are...'

~•_•~

(As I said in the message above lmao sorry for leaving yall. Anyway I'm back now, ima try to upload more but I cant promise. So incase I leave yall again after this: lmao I'm so sorry for giving u false hope with a 3 words chapters but I'm quirky like that🤪✌🏻. Hope you enjoyed it tho. Bye. Oh no wait uh question of the day uuh: Whats ur least favourite dessert? I would probably say vanilla icecream cus boring)