Just Two Uninteresting Acquaintances Having A Five Am Snack

POV: Author

"You're up early," one of the man, said to the other, as he entered the kitchen.

"I could say the same about you," he replied as he grabbed an apple. "It's five am. Why the hell are you awake?"

The man finished his cookie and took a sip of his water, "Oh, I-"

"And please don't tell me you haven't even gone to bed yet," the man said, interrupting his acquaintance.

"Well, actually, yeah, kinda. Me and Benny went out. Not to prank or anything though. Just to chat at a bar. I mean, that was the plan at least. Things might have escalated a bit."

"Well, guessing not too much since it's still night and you're neither in another girls bedroom nor at the police station."

"True that. Anyway, why are you up?"

"Going for a run."

"You're insane. It's five am. Go to bed. Like I am," he said as he got up. "God I'm tired. And sick."

"Maybe you wouldn't feel so crappy if you took care of your own body a bit more and went to bed early and stopped eating so much baco-."

The still slightly drunk man put his hand infront of the others' mouth.
"I'm gonna stop you right there. And I advice you to never even speak those words ever again."

The man pushed his arm away from him. "It wouldn't kill you to stop eating b-."

"I seriously advice you to stop. I am still pretty drunk and I will definitely fight you over this. Goodnight." And with that last word being said, he left the kitchen to find his bed.

~•_•~

I seriously don't know where to go with this story lmao anyway, PLEASE GO READ THE FIC I'm WRITING WITH MY FRIEND ON THE ACCOUNT blurdleonline PLEASE IT'S GOOD OL FUN AND PLEASE COMMENT ON IT CUS I'M DOUBTING IF ANYONE EVEN READS IT SINCE NO ONE COMMENTING LIKE ARE THERE PEOPLE BEHIND THAT EYE THINGY OR IS IT JUST WATTPAD BUGGING OK THANK YOU BYE.