Zilla vs King Kong

Zilla and King Kong is feets away from each other.They both runs at Each other and King Kong grabs a car while running.Zilla burns the car and KK(King Kong)'s hand too with his fire breath.Zilla tail whips KK to a building and KK climbs the building and goes ontop of it.Zilla bites KK's Feet but get kick in the face.KK jumps on another one but this time gets bite in the leg again.Zilla fire breaths KK but misses when KK jump.KK punches Zilla in the head and grabs his head holding on to it.Zilla runs to a building smashing its head with KK loosing its grip.Zilla runs at KK and head bashes him.KK dodges and climbs up a tower.Zilla shakes its head and climbs the tower too chasing KK.Zilla goes faster and bites KK's leg pulling it.
Zilla gets kick again but keeps chasing.KK reaches ontop of the tower and looks down at Zilla.Zilla bites hin reapidly and finnaly fire breaths KK and bites it leg with a really good grip.KK burns and Zilla pulls KK down throwing him to the ground.Zilla jumps off the tower and lands on KK growling.
-----------
OH GOD THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.343 READERS,26 VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH ANYWAYS LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND BYE,PEACE.