King Kong(Skull Island) vs Godzilla(2014)

Hey!Just a quick note.I'm gonna make King Kong the same size as Godzilla to make it fair.If not,Kong will get stomped,literally.So Yeah!
____________________________________
SKULL ISLAND,UNKNOWN

A group of hunters were sent to capture the unknown creature of Skull Island.The hunters got a few creatures,but there was a giant blocking them from getting more.And the giant was the king of the island,Kong.Kong destroys these hunters completely and protected his island from anything.Eventually,he was captured and sent to Tokyo for a research.

TOKYO,JAPAN

The city was attacked by monsters.The monsters were King Ghidorah,Rodan and Mothra.The three monsters battled it out in the city,then the King comes.The King Of All Monsters,Godzilla.Godzilla kills these monsters but is injured badly.He healed,but the Monarch has a plan to stop this monster.Their plan is to fight fire and fire.

Godzilla roars into the air,and gets a roar back.Suddenly,Kong appears walking to Godzilla and the two stares at each other suspiciously.Kong beats his chest and roars at Godzilla daring him to fight.Godzilla replies with a roar,accepting the challenge.

Godzilla replies with a roar,accepting the challenge

The two charges at each other,banging their heads together,creating a shockwave

The two charges at each other,banging their heads together,creating a shockwave.Godzilla punches Kong in the face,but Kong throws back a punch to Godzilla.Kong grapples Godzilla into a head lock and throws a punch to the Big G's side.Godzilla pushes Kong onto a building and bites the King of Skull Island's left arm.Kong grabs Godzilla's upper jaw and pries his mouth of his left arm,pushing Godzilla away.Kong grabs Godzilla's neck and punches his face with his hard fist.Godzilla stumbles backwards,but he gains his conscious and quickly tail whips Kong through a building.

Kong grabs a chunk of the broken down building and hits it right at Godzilla's head,causing the King Of All Monsters fall to the ground.Kong grabs Big G's tail and spins him around,crashing Godzilla through buildings.Godzilla gets thrown onto a building by Kong,but quickly gets up,angered.Godzilla roars at Kong and bashes the giant ape onto a huge building.Godzilla repeatedly punches the living hell out of Kong.Godzilla then proceeds to tail whip Kong's face,launching him through the already broken building.Kong is unconscious and Godzilla had the full advantage over this one.Godzilla charges his Atomic Breath,but didn't get to shoot it.Kong throws a rock at Godzilla's face before the Big G could anything and gets up.Kong grabs Godzilla and punches the guy so hard that it made the Big G dizzy.Kong drags Godzilla into his island.

SKULL ISLAND,UNKNOWN

Godzilla gains his conscious and sees that he is on an island.Godzilla looks at Kong and bites his neck,throwing the giant ape into the jungle.Kong gets up and grabs a tree,ripping it out of it's roots.Kong removes the leaves and stares at Godzilla,fiercely.Godzilla runs at Kong and was about to bite him,but he only gets a tree smash to the head.The smash didn't phase Godzilla even a bit,cause it only made him angrier.Godzilla grabs Kong's arms and throws him into a Skull Crawler area.Kong gets up and glares at Godzilla.Godzilla runs at Kong and throws his fists at Kong's face repeatedly.Suddenly,a Skull Crawler jumps at Godzilla biting his leg.Godzilla roars in pain,but he grabs the Skull Crawler's leg throwing it into Kong.Kong catches it and slams the Skull Crawler onto Big G's chest,causing Godzilla to fall down.The Skull Crawler gets rip apart by Kong and the King Of Skull Island is angry.Kong grabs Godzilla's head and slams it onto everything he sees,nearly killing the Big G.Suddenly,Godzilla grabs Kong's neck and throws him away.Godzilla then kicks the living shit out of Kong,launching the King Of Skull Island into a mountain.This time,Godzilla grabs a tree and hits Kong way too hard,breaking the tree into pieces.Kong grabs Godzilla's neck and uppercuts him away,recovering.Godzilla runs at Kong and headbutt him on the face,breaking his teeth.Godzilla grabs both of Kong's jaws and pries them open,breaking them.Kong roars in pain and for the first time...........he felt fear.

Godzilla charges his Atomic Breath for the last time and shoots the beam right into Kong's mouth,killing him.Godzilla rips the head off and throws it into the sea,roaring into the sky in victory.