Kiryu(MechaGodzilla 3) vs Gipsy Danger

Hey!This is a request from choyfider and he requested pretty many fights.The chapters after this will be his requests and then I will do the fights you guys request.So,FIGHT!!!
_____________________________
In the peaceful Hong Kong,the monsters had been sent into a planet called Gaia.There is no monster,but there was a clone.Suddenly,a mind controlled Kiryu comes out of nowhere kicks buildings down without hesitation.A few minutes pass,and Gipsy Danger arrives.Gipsy attacks Kiryu from behind with an elbow to the back of the head.Kiryu stumbles forward and then quickly looks at the Gipsy Danger we know,daring it to attack.Gipsy accepts the challenge and runs up to Kiryu launching his knee to Kiryu's stomach.Kiryu catches the knee and head butts Gipsy continuing with a punch to the chest,lunging Gipsy through a building.Gipsy gets into a fighting stance running up to Kiryu throwing a combo of punches into the Mecha Godzilla's face.Kiryu stumbles back holding his face in pain,when suddenly Gipsy rocket uppercuts Kiryu with all his mighty launching the robot through multiple buildings.Gipsy charges a beam aiming it at Kiryu shooting it as soon as possible.Kiryu suddenly gets up with a blade coming out of his hand slicing the blast apart.Gipsy looks at the blade and decides to uses his own as well.Two swords comes out of Gipsy's two fist with the two people in it getting ready to fight.Kiryu runs at Gipsy and swings his blade,only getting blocked by the two swords Gipsy has.Gipsy kicks Kiryu's gut and pushes the blade away slashing Kiryu's chest.Kiryu dodges and barely gets hit by the blade returning the favor with a slash to one of the arms.Gipsy dodges the slash and knees Kiryu's chin making him stumble away.Gipsy charges a blue energy ball from his very hand and shoots it straight at Kiryu's face,lunging him off his feet.Gipsy jumps on top of the Mecha Godzilla and throws multiple jabs to the face with his fists.Suddenly,Kiryu lunges his sword right through Gipsy's gut,pushing him off.Kiryu gets up and kicks Gipsy Danger in the damaged gut throwing the huge robot onto its back.Gipsy stabs Kiryu in the chest and throws it away as far as possible.Kiryu crashes into the sea with a huge splash while Gipsy recovers.Gipsy runs at Kiryu and elbows its face throwing a roundhouse kick.Kiryu catches Gipsy's leg and bites it shaking it trying to rip.Gipsy knocks Kiryu away with a fist right into the gut.Kiryu then stops,focusing at Gipsy.It's eyes are glowing as he charges a blast just like Godzilla.Gipsy charges his own beam in his chest and the both shoots their beams clashing it.Kiryu gets the upper hand and blasts through Gipsy,ultimately killing him.Kiryu walks to the fallen robot and crushes the head into a scrap of metal.Kiryu roars into the air in victory.