Doomsday VS Abomination

Doomsday was attacking the city and Abomination was attacking too and they see each other far.They run at each other but Doomsday was faster and they jumps With Doomsday punching Abomination in the face and grabbing his head slamming him to the ground.Doomsday punches Abomination reapidly.Abomination uppercuts him off and gets up grabbing a big huge pole and hitting Doomsday in the face with it.Doomsday grabs a car and throws it at Abomination.Abomination hits the car with the pole and suddenly sees Doomsday infront of him and punching him through a building.Abomination gets up and sees Doomsday running at him.Abomination grabs a car and slams it at Doomsday's face in the right time.Doomsday gets up and grabs a truck and Abomination finds a chain with a rock on it and grabs it.Doomsday throws the truck and Abomination hits it right in the middle with the rock and the truck falls apart.Abomination spins and hits Doomsday reapidly in the face and body.Doomsday catches it and lifts it up with Abomination is being lifted up too.Doomsday slams him to the ground and jumps smashing the rock at Abomination in the head through the ground.Doomsday picks Abomination up and punches him reapidly.Doomsday smashes him to the ground and spins throwing Abomination to a building and the building falls killing him.